Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Umm excuse me"

The lady with the floral apron turned swiftly to encounter a young man whose beautiful brown curls made her envy her own black ones. Dressed in a formal suit, he comes forward as his eyes search for something in her little paradise.

"Yes sir. How may I help you?"

The sweetness in her voice was much more than the sugary nectar collected in the pulchritudinous flowers all around her. Their fragrance lighting up the atmosphere.

"Uh. I actually want some flowers."

Well Duh! The lady thought to herself, what else would you do in a florist's shop? Dance?

Nevermind.

As a part of consumer help and caretaking she shushed her professionally outrageous thoughts and concentrated back," May I ask for whom?"

The question was simply asked to fulfill the purpose of knowing your actual consumer. Lilies for mother, statice for respect , daisies for joy and the world famous roses for your beloved. She loved to be the medium between flowers and them!

"My girlfriend."

That moment felt a bit awkward , which it's shouldn't have been otherwise. It seemed as if something pricked her. Giving a feeble smile she walks two steps to the right and bends to take out the eye catching ruby red roses.

"The man's height, my gosh. Even my stilettos couldn't reach that high." Shushing her mind's off track discussions she looked up at him. There was something so different, so enchanting. And then she realised the root purpose of his arrival and immediately got back to work.

His gaze had her ensnared. Realising, he tried to act as if checking his watch or tapping his feet as if practicing for tap dance. As he kept himself occupied with God-knows- what kind of impatience, the lady stealthily disappeared behind the yellow curtain.

As he tried to steal a glance, legally, with all due respect and authority of being the customer, to his dismay he could find only himself amidst the alive garden of the dead flowers.

"Should've dropped the idea."
He thought glancing at the black wristwatch.

"Many people think this!"
Coming back the lady looks on. Did she just read his mind? In reality she was accustomed to scoldings or anxious orders. Handing over the gorgeous bouquet she stands tall gently brushing off the little leaves stuck to her apron.

Her creativity had added to the beauty of the red roses, from the arrangement style to the diligent use of glitters, the time was worth it. Still, one thing roved in his brain,"These must be quite costly then?"

Her eyes jumped out , he could make out how she was trying to hide her little smile through her sparkling lips.
"Well lucky you, they aren't."

Passing the bill she slowly helped him to hold the lovelies as he reached for his wallet, a faint satiating smile danced on his lips.
"Thank you!"

The faintly prominent aroma of the soil invaded their senses. The weather had turned a lot like the one in romantic movies, but that didn't faze them. The shady arena outside the glass door melted all the tensions and provided an unusual comfort.

Glancing at each other one last time the man walks towards the door. Remembering the evergreen, kabhi-alvida-na-kehna, decided to refrain from bidding goodbyes.
And then as a part of her gratitude and etiquettes she spoke with her hands moulded close to her chest "Thanks for visiting!"

The man strode off slowly, happy with this little change of place. Until he heard a faint whisper,"Hope to meet you soon."

Choosing not to invade her secret wish , grinning he walked off to his destination where a certain someone was waiting for him desperately.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello!  So tell me how was the start?
Plus I am planning on taking down The Unlikely Match... primarily because I don't want any incomplete work to be on my head...I'll resume it once I get enough time to spare.

Yes I know, it's been ages but what can I do?
It's just that I've been busy, but I've been missing writing too...I just wanted to ask u that if you like my stories please vote and comment, and if possible recommend it to others....it's like a little energy boost for me to write more................... nevertheless there are many friends here on Watty who've always been behind me...love u all.♥️

Thanks for reading!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro