Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this

The differences and impulses and your obsession with❞

~❣ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ❣~

~8 years ago~

Jungkook packed his stuff neatly, he was gonna stay over for 2 days at taehyung's house as both of his parents had to go to Busan for important work and his brother was quite busy. It was the best idea for him. He hummed cheerily as he zipped the bag and skipped his way to his neighbor's.

He knocked on the door and was met with Taehyung's smiling face as he was welcomed into the house. Jungkook bowed to taehyung's parents and was then dragged by Taehyung to his room.

They entered the room and Taehyung shut the door as he tightly hugged the younger.

"Ah~ I've missed you kookie," He said as he buried his face into Jungkook's neck inhaling his scent. Jungkook blushed as he hugged Tae back.

Jungkook had had a crush on Taehyung for a year now, the older was obviously oblivious of his feelings. Jungkook felt kinda guilty feeling such emotions towards the boy but he shrugged it off as usual.

The two spent the day, playing and chatting. At night, when taehyung's parents had fallen asleep, the boys were still up. The moon lit their room as the two lay in bed wide, awake. Jungkook turned to the side to look at Tae's face.

His eyes swept over taehyung's fine features, his smooth skin, his perfect nose, his beautiful brown eyes, and his plump lips. Jungkook licked his lips as he tried to push away the wrong thoughts and looked away.

Numerous emotions ran through Jungkook's mind. He felt that this was the moment, the moment he told Tae his feelings. He looked back at Tae and as he opened his mouth to say it.

"Tae I-"

"I like someone Jungkook-ah" Tae interrupted him. Tae slowly turned his head towards Jungkook who had a confused expression on his face.

"She's very pretty and, I asked her out yesterday, I'll bring her to meet you sometime K?" Tae said flashing his boxy smile.

Jungkook contained his emotions and smiled at Tae and nodded. Tae patted his head.

"Well, I'll go to sleep now then, Good night taetae," Jungkook said as he turned around hiding his teary eyes and his heartache.

*beep* *beep*

Jungkook woke up with a start as he heard the beeping of the alarm clock. He sighed and shut the alarm off. He had that dream again, of that night with Taehyung. He sighed. His chest aching. It's been aching a lot these days, he wondered why.

He sighed and stumbled downstairs and made himself some cereals but after a moment he didn't feel like eating it, so he just put the bowl aside and went outside to get some fresh air and run a few laps.

He plugged in his earphones and ran.

I see swimming pools and living rooms and airplanes

I see a little house on the hill and children's names

I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray

But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Jungkook hummed with the song, he felt that song because he too was a fool, falling for someone he couldn't actually have.

He went back home and took a shower washing the sweat off. He grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a white shirt. He went into his room, grabbed his guitar, and started playing, trying to drown his thoughts in the melancholy sound of his guitar.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro