~15~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! Here's a double update!

***°***

I looked at the handsome man standing there with his platinum blonde hair, styled to a side, and smiled. This man has got that charm to pull me down into the deepest fantasies. I want to own him, I want to be owned by him. My heart is pounding at his ethereal looks. My impression of him would never change. He is the most perfect man alive, and today, he is beyond perfect. 

No one can change my mind.

"Hey", he greeted and I stepped forward to give him a side hug.

"You look handsome today", I complimented him and I could see his dimpled smile. 

Gosh! I wish I could kiss those cheeks.

"So, I don't look handsome today?", he asked and I just shook my head, letting out a giggle.

"Well, not more than the worldwide handsome", I stated and he frowned. He looked cute. I tapped his nose and chuckled at his weird expressions. 

"Okay, okay, truth to be stated. Jin hyung is handsome. At least I am more handsome than him today. Is that accepted?", he asked and I nodded. You are always handsome Joon, no matter what day.

My heart is screaming in excitement because of you, idiot. 

I wish you know that I have fallen for you, harder than I expected.

All the time, I tried to stop myself from liking you more, just in case it will be tough for both of us after you leave America. But these feelings are not under my control, they just intensified with each passing day and I can't help but like you more and more. I tried to show that too. I chose you over Jin and Taehyung to walk beside me. I talk to you so freely unlike with the other members. 

Are you oblivious or pretending to be one?

"Another truth to be stated then", he smiled and held my shoulder with both of his hands. Okay, I plead my heart not to make me a fool of myself. 

Please, don't beat too fast

"You look drop-dead gorgeous, Kate. I just can't take my eyes off you", he commented and my heart skipped a beat at his words. Did he just say that directly? I looked down to hide my blush. God! Joon told me I am fucking gorgeous without beating around the bush.

"And you look so cute when you blush like that", he added, giving my mind a huge blow. I didn't expect this in a lifetime. What is he trying to convey? Why is he speaking so different today? I am not complaining. In fact, I am loving it without a doubt, but why today? Why so sudden?

And his next action tore my little heart apart, he leaned down, dead close to my face, and turned to my left side. His hot breath fanning on my neck is making me stumble on the verge of my sanity. Don't wreck my mind, it can't take in too much. 

"And I like it when I am the reason", he whispered and pulled out, making me stand still in the same spot, frozen. 

"Okay, I will see you soon. My members are calling", he mouthed and I nodded, my mind still stuck with what just happened. His words were repeating in my mind like a broken mixtape, destroying my last brain cells.

He likes it when I blush because of him?

Did he just flirt with me? What is he implying? Does he have a liking for me? Ugh! This is so complex. How can he jam my mind like this? Just two sentences! Just two sentences and I am going to die in confusion all this evening.

"Alex, what are you thinking about? You have been spacing out too much. Care to explain?", I walked to my occupied best friend, crossing my arms over my chest and he looked away, trying to avoid my gaze. This is so unlikely of him. We were at one of the party halls, where there is absolutely no one except for a few drinks. Everyone is busy partying and dancing in the center.

"Alex, you never hide anything from me. What's with you these days? You didn't tell me why you couldn't attend my rehearsal that day. You are not talking much these days. Just leave about that. Is something wrong Alex?", I placed my hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently and he shook his head.

"Kate, I am okay", he uttered and I sighed.

Okay? 

Does he look like one?

"Alex, you have always been there with me, in all my hard times. I wish I could do the same to you. I know I may not be that much of a use but I am a good listener. I can try to help. I can try my level best", I assured him and he smiled wide. But I knew that smile is not from his heart. I have been with Alex for so many years and he was never so calm, never smiled like this, a smile that contained the shade of pain.

"Kate, you are the best one in my life. If you call yourself useless, I will just leave my crabs in your house", he warned and I chuckled. He would be in the graveyard the next day if that becomes true.

"Kate, there is something which I want to tell you for a long time. But now is not the right time. I will tell you everything soon. It's too complex to spoil the mood of the party", he explained and I nodded understandingly.

"Moreover, your man is too handsome over there. I guess he can't take his eyes off you. I have been observing him all evening. His gaze is just glued to your movements, Senorita. I think your feelings are mutual", he diverted the topic and I caught Joon staring at me. He immediately looked away and I smiled at that.

"I wish", I spouted and he ruffled my hair.

"God! Why don't you just ask him out? You guys look good together too. I thought you were okay when you told me you are fine by not expressing your feelings. But I have observed you, Kate. You are obvious. You like him a lot", he averred his opinion and I chortled. 

Good that he noticed, at least he knows

"I know rejection is kinda hard but keeping it to yourself is not good either. Just ask him out and if he says no, it's okay. He just got lucky but not getting entangled to you", he joked and I slapped his arm lightly.

"I am trying to gather courage. I have asked out guys in the college but Namjoon is different, Alex. He is just unexplainable. I am so nervous", I expressed my fears and he pinched my cheeks.

"For the first time, I am surprised to see Kate being scared of something instead of the otherwise", he guffawed at his own statement and I gave him a dirty look. 

"Shut up okay?", I tweaked his ears and he yelped in pain.

"Hey, hey! Your man is coming towards us", he spoke and I refused to believe. I know he is just trying to get out of here. No, not today. 

"I don't believe you"

"Kate", his deep voice gave me a bolt out of the blue. I quickly released Alex's ears and looked at Joon, whose expression was not so warm. He looked a bit.....uneasy? I can't decipher what he is feeling. Awkward?  I looked at Alex who was smirking and shot a glare at him.

"Okay then, I will leave you guys. Enjoy the drinks", Alex left us alone and I mentally decided to hold his funeral tomorrow. 

"Can we talk?", he asked with a tone of hesitation and I nodded. 

Did something happen to him? 

"Wine?", I asked him and he nodded. I smiled a poured a glass of red wine for him and poured one for me as well. I forwarded him the glass and observed him clicking his boots restlessly. Something is bothering him for sure.

"Are you guys together?", he asked out of the blue and I looked at him in bewilderment. 

Who?

Alex?

"Alex?", I enquired and he nodded, with his expression so serious. Is he seriously thinking I am dating Alex? I wish I could roll on the floor and laugh but now is not the time.

"Didn't I tell you? He is my best friend. That dumbass could never be my boyfriend", I asserted my words and his face stiffened. He tapped his fingers on the glass, making short sharp sounds, and put it aside, all of a sudden. 

What's running in his mind?

"Then why are you so close with him? You both look like a couple. Stella and Andrew also tease you regarding that. Even the makeup artists in your agency gossip about that", he groaned and let out a breath.

Is he jealous?

"I didn't say that, right? I never said that I am dating Alex. Isn't it me who knows the truth or is it Andrew and Stella or some makeup artists in my agency?", I raised my brow, placing the glass on the table. This is getting serious. I need to know what I am to him, at least now. If not today, there can never be a better tomorrow. Since he started, I might as well as continue.

"Why are you so bothered Joon? Why do you look so restless?", I walked towards him, just staying a few inches far from his muscular body. He looked down and then raised his head to lock his eyes with mine.

"Just what am I to you Kate?", he asked and my breath hitched at his question. This is not going right. I want to ask the same question.

"A friend?", he asked and I stayed silent.

Can I do this?

"Don't stay silent, Kate. I don't feel nice listening to all of that. Yes, I am bothered. I am jealous when I hear you guys are together. I know you guys aren't together but it scares me a lot", he admitted and my eyes popped out of my sockets. What should I answer him? Wasn't I brave before and spoke stupid stuff like if not today, no tomorrow? Why did the words stop at the edge of my tongue?

"Why?", I managed to voice out despite the lump formed in my throat.

"Because I don't want to lose you. I just don't want to see you with someone else. It's too hard to control these feelings and I can't help but fall for you. I was drawn to you at our first meeting. And when I met you for the second time, I believed in fate. I thought it was just a crush but it's more than that. You made me feel a distant yet warm feeling, Kate. Something which I have not experienced lately, something which my heart is yearning for, and something I am missing till today. I don't have any more words", he confessed and my heart dropped at his words. How can he express his feelings so perfectly? His every word representing his pure emotion.

Damn! Kate, you are goddamn lucky. Kim Namjoon likes you. 

Shit! Our feelings are mutual

"Kate", he called me and raised his hand to reach my face. My body stiffened at his touch. This is new. This is so new from Joon and I am definitely liking it. 

Holy Fish! I am loving it.

"I am serious about all that I have spoken", he spoke in a very calm voice, unlike the impatient one before. 

"What if you have a chance to ask me out, will you?", I asked, raising my brows and he caressed my cheeks with his thumb. He understood my answer and blushed, looking at the ground. He then took his steps back and got down on his knees.

"May I have this pretty Mademoiselle for dance?"

***°***

Namjoon, the finest

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro