Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Jeremy walked out the bathroom, he saw something that pissed him off more that Connor. The same trench coat kid that walked in on his and Connor's "friendly" conversation was talking to his Michael whose back was pressed against a locker

"So, whatcha say? You and me after school at Seven Eleven?" The cocky grin on his face does not make Jeremy wanna kill him even less

Michael nervously speaks up "I'm flattered JD, but I'm already dating someone."

"Jeremy Heere? Guy in the blue cardigan?" Michael nods, believing he understands "Used to date a girl in a blue blazer, but, now she's banging a girl in a red blazer. Maybe I should start wearing blue, and we'll see what happens."

Michael looks uncomfortable by that comment, and becomes even more uncomfortable when JD tries to pull him in for a kiss, but Jeremy comes in just before their lips are an inch apart, grabs the back of JD's jacket, and pulls him away

"Sorry, but I wear blue in the relationship." He lets go of JD's jacket and gives him a hate-filled look. He just brushes Jeremy off "I was getting him warmed up for you, geez." He holds up his hands defensively and walks away

Jeremy's look softens when he sees Michael "Are you okay, baby?" Michael nods and immediately hugs him, burying his face in the crook of Jeremy's neck "He tried to kiss me." His voice was almost inaudible, but Jeremy heard every word. To calm him down, Jeremy kissed his cheek and held his hand "Don't worry Micah, I'll make sure you never have to deal with that again." 'And that's a promise.'

And Jeremy made good on his promise. He didn't know much about JD, such as his schedule, or who he hangs out with, so he waited about a week until he had all the information he needed.

JD likes to hang out behind the school every day at lunch to smoke. There were bushes behind the school, enough to hide a certain geek

On Thursday, Jeremy had told the Squad  he had to get something out of his locker while they were having lunch, but he went behind the school and hid in the bushes until JD came about a minute later. Jeremy quietly rose from the bushes and quickly put a chloroform soaked rag to JD's face. He passed out on the ground in a matter of seconds.

Jeremy quickly checked his surroundings to make sure no one was around, and dragged JD's limp body to Michael's PT Cruiser, stuffed him in the car, tied up his arms, and put tape over his mouth

"That takes care of that." He shuts the trunk door closed, and runs back to the school

Later that night after Michael fell asleep without Oblivio for the first time in a while, (Because Jeremy forgot to slip a pill in his drink) Jeremy snuck out to have a little chat with his next victim

Jeremy walked over to Michael's PT Cruiser and opened the truck where he found JD, still restrained. He panics and thrashes around when he sees Jeremy

"Hi, JD, what's up? Is it comfy back here? Need a drink?" He screams some muffled curse words in response.

Jeremy tisks and pulls a small bottle of chloroform out of his pocket

"Sorry, but I can't have people hearing you. Who would protect Micah if the police take me away?" He opens the bottle and pours the chloroform into a rag, then puts it to JD's face. He stops moving after a few seconds. "That's better." Jeremy closes the truck, starts the car and drives to the warehouse where he killed Jared

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro