Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was dangerous to answer their question. M/n knew that, but he also knew he had no choice in the matter of answering or not.

"I was drugged, tortured, beat, and experimented on. Nothing to extreme." He giggles strangely at the end. Ignoring the shivers that seemed to be shared around the room.

"How do you feel right now?"

M/n rolled his eyes.

"Like shit, absolute dog shit."

He made eye contact with Todoroki, and grinned.

"But that's okay, It's not the worst I've felt, as a matter of fact it's the best i've felt in awhile."

All Might Sighed, but nodded none the less. M/n couldn't help but wonder why they have tried so hard just to get him back. There was nothing special about him, just another fuck up. Just another student.

He could be easily replaced, he's not important. The growls of his mates state otherwise, and a burning sensation crawled its way up M/n's neck and to the permanent bite marks that scarred his neck.

Pity.

"After this, you will be put under surveillance and locked up. You will not ask any question. You will not try to escape. You will not try and struggle. You will behave until further notice."

M/n laughed when he said he would behave. Under no circumstances would he behave. At all. Him saying what M/n wouldn't do just fueled the want to do all of those things, in fact it gave him more idea in how to 'misbehave'.

He might flirt with the female guards, he might steal a couple things to help his escape. Who was anyone kidding, you wouldn't know until M/n was already gone what he had done.

Two pairs of arms hauled him up and he grunted, unappreciative of the harsh gesture. His mates followed steadily behind, have gotten permission from All Might to do so somehow.

M/n took the opportunity to harass them.

"Hey boys, care to unchain poor ol' me? After all, it has been quite awhile since i've last seen you guys. We could have some fun." He turned and winked suggestively, yelping when the chain around his neck was rugged forward, forcing him to look back straight.

"Okay okay, not a fan of my flirting. Duly noted."
Bakugou growled.

"Not the time you extra."

M/n giggled.

"I am extra."

Todoroki sighed.

"The real M/n wouldn't be saying any of this.
It's about time you be quiet."

M/n felt another piece of his heart crumble, was he not real? He wasn't what his mates wanted, not really. They wanted the old M/n. He couldn't do that. With more Omega pheromones than Alpha ones embedded into his system now. He visibly slouched down, hating himself for caring about such a silly comment that shouldn't effect him in such ways.

Being an Alpha was killing him, literally. But if he had the opportunity to force himself to not be vulnerable by harsh comments, he would take the offer.

He unwillingly let low stress fumes.
He wasn't caught yet, but any more comments he would be hurting. The returning omega in him couldn't quite understand why he was being scolded.

But M/n knew.

No one wanted him.

Not anymore.

Not ever again.

But it was
okay.

But it wasn't really.

M/n was torn from his poisonous headspace when the sound of metal bars clanking brought him to attention. The gate was slide back, and was he forced inside.

"Have fun."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro