16 END *book2info*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tears formed in his broken optics, his breath was caught on nothing but silence. His body moved on its own, and he sprinted to his safe haven, Shōto. M/n leaped into his arms. And held on for dear life.
"Bastard! I—"
Shōto rubbed the back of his head soothingly, feeling a ping in his heart.
"M/n—"

"GET HIM BACK!"

"I saw him, I held him. I-I-He's alive, not well, but still here. I promise." All Might sighed, but nodded nevertheless. "That boy."

Explosions and booms echoed down the hall, followed by a wailing Midoriya. The door slammed open, and revealing a fuming Katsuki. "INFORMATION IDIOTS!" Todoroki took a deep breath, and explained what had happened. Izuku broke down half way and ran out of the room, but Katsuki stayed to hear the part where they took M/n away. "Fuck Todoroki, you had him under your nose! YOU HELD HI—" "Now now young Bakugo, we will get him back."

"Promise."

"Well—"

"Promise me you fucker."

"I—, I promise."

"Tsk, better get him back. You swore."

Book Two•

Shadows covered buildings and streets, and the foul stench of blood invaded the heroes senses, aware of the tingling sensation radiating throughout their body. A figure slowly walked down with their head low, hands shoved on their trench coat. The outline of the body chewed on a toothpick.
"Sup boys."
Even within the dark foggy debris, anyone could spot those certain details. The characteristic of the one they loved.
Shattered glass littered the grounds, and red painted the town. A fools game was where they were lead. They were pawns, and he was the main piece , the one who said checkmate. And they were all awfully BLIND.

•••
this book had to end at some point, and furthermore info this will have a second book, hopefully it will be as successful as this one.

i'm planning on calling it blind, but it might take awhile before it actually comes out

thank you all for the support, dm for any questions.

stay tuned ;)))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro