7 •BM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(M/n) jogged back into the building, watching as the villains slowly left, "(M/n)!" The said male looked to his left seeing Shōto, "Are you okay?" Beside him was Kirishima. (possible mate ?(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Yeah.. fine." But his body looked different then his response. A hand squeezed his shoulder. "Fuckface, you're bleeding." Bakugou trailer his fingers along the blood patches that soaked his black hero outfit.

"Like I said, nothing that i'm not used to."

(M/n) trudged along, trying to find anyone that needed help, ignoring the feeling of his gushing blood he spotted Midoriya who appeared to be in shock, he moved closer. "Midoriya."

Midoriya gasped and shook his head, watching (M/n) slowly pull his hood and mask off.

'Cute..' Midoriya thought.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya nodded, "I'm okay." (M/n)s eyes wondered to Midoriyas broken bones, "I guess you're just as okay as I am."

(M/n) felt extremely dizzy, he looked away from Midoriya a coughed, he looked at him hand seeing blood. "Shit, catch you later.."

(M/n) watched as some students moved outside, he grabbed his side, feeling where Nomu had been crushing him and Aizawa, "Fuck." He coughed again, but leaned into his arm so no one could see.

He didn't want help, he didn't need help. He was stubborn. "Young (L/n)..." (M/n) looked right. "Meet me in my office later, but first, how about we get patched up?" (M/n) grinned, "I'm fine sir—" He turned away and coughed in his hand. "That didn't seem like an honest answer.." (M/n) scoffed, "Yeah yeah, let's just get this shit over with."

(M/n) laid by Aizawa and Midoriya.

Evidentially he had been more hurt then Aizawa had, All might chatted away with Recovery girl, (M/n) pulled out his phone. And there was an unknown number.

'Like I said (N/n), just the beginning, they want you, and they will get you. Watch your back Bubba.'

(M/n) glared at his phone, and could only wonder what was to come next, villain, maybe that was better, maybe—...

"Oi, loser, how do you feel?" (M/n)s head shot up at the familiar voice.

(M/n) smiled, "Like shit, but since your here I guess I feel better." Bakugou puffed his cheeks out, it was late at night, and everyone around them was asleep, All Might and Recovery Girl left a while back. "Scoot over.." (M/n) did as told, and Bakugou crawled under the covers with him, he grabbed the others waist and pulled him against his body.  "Bakugou..."

"What?"

"Thank you..." Although he hated to admit it, Bakugou was the only one to make him feel okay.

"For what shithead?"

(M/n) turned around and pressed his face against Bakugou's chest, in return Katsuki held him tighter. "For caring." (M/n) inhaled, smelling a scent he had smelled just the other day, he loved being held by the Alpha. "Just for being here, my life's been a shithole lately, and I guess you're the only one I want to be around right now..."

Katsuki smiled, even though (M/n) couldn't see it.

"Whatever, anything to make you happy..."

(M/n) nuzzled closer, not bothering about the pain in his body. "I care for you, and I won't admit to saying this later, I think the drugs are making me weird, but don't leave me, don't ever leave Katsuki.."

Bakugou pulled him closer, making there was no room in between them. "Never idiot, I wasn't planning to.."

"Thanks, night Kat.."

Katsuki, how he loved hearing his name upon his mates lips. It was soothing.

Bakugou opened his eyes to giggling and flashes, "Shh, he's waking up, hide!"

He heard loud feet and silence. He sat up, pulling (M/n) in his lap, in the process. "Huh?" He rubbed his eyes and looked around the white room. "Who the fuck is there?" His hands began popping.

(M/n) shrugged his black leather jacket on, his black combat boots thumping against the concrete, he was dreading going home, since he would be alone. But that wouldn't have to be like that for long, that school decided it would be best for the class to be together often, and made the idea to give them dorms near the school. He was on his way to start packing, even though they wouldn't get them for two days, (M/n) just wanted to be ready.

"(M/n)!"

(M/n) turned around. "What?"

"Hey! I heard you were already packing, need help?"

Midoriya, how bothersome he could be.

"Tch, whatever, sure."

The stoic male was off the drugs now, and was completely sober, much to some peoples dislike. He was honest, only when Recovery girl gave him his medicine. "Yay!"

(M/n) huffed, his (h/t) (h/c) blowing in the breeze. He couldn't help but feel his white shirt thumping softly against his six pack.

"Midoriya."

The said male shivered at the deep voice, "Yes?"

"Hm, nothing, forget it." Midoriya admired the Omega, purposely watching his facial features, he had a few freckles, right under his cheeks, and some on the bridge of his nose, he had the look of a goatee, but it looked like he shaved it off.

"Stunning..."

"Huh?"

"N-No-Nothing!"

"Whatever weirdo."

Midoriya picked up some boxes filed with (M/n)s stuff. "Where do you want this?" (M/n) eyed Midoriya, "Over by the door for now."

Midoriya nodded, and went to pass (M/n), little did he know there was a cord, he stumbled and grabbed the nearest thing to him, he waited for the fall, but it never came, he looked at a pain filled expression (M/n) was wearing, Midoriya had his leg in between the others. He baseball cap (M/n) wore was discarded on the floor, his hands trapped beside (M/n)'s head.

"Ah~... M-Midoriya.."

Midoriya's eyes wondered to his knee, which was shoved up near his crotch. "S-Sorry.." But he really wasn't, he loved seeing the rebel down, hair sprawled out, thumb in his mouth as he chewed on it slightly, pink hue on his cheeks, and his shirt lifted ever so slightly. "(M/n).." Midoriya leaned in, and captured to others lips. He moved a hand up his shirt, and pinched his nipple.

(M/n)s mouth opened with a slight gasp. Midoriya took the chance to slide his tongue in the others mouth. Midoriya listened to his Mates extremely deep voice, echoing in the now empty house. Midoriya grabbed (M/n)s right leg, and hiked it up bringing it up to his chest.

There was a knock at the door. But Midoriya didn't even bother, he just kept claiming (M/n).

"I-Ugh! Delivery for (L/n) (M/n)!"

"Leave it at the door!"

(M/n) pulled away with a groan, drool running down the left side of his face.

He moved the shorter green haired male off him, "Don't speak of that, j-just get back to moving shit.."

Midoriya giggled, "Right, sure thing (n/n)...~"

"Tch, shut up."

;)) comment what you think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro