Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hai

Have sum ThUnDqUaKe y'AlL

Requested By: 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The siblings were fighting another alien to retrieve a certain power sphere. They were told to retrieve a power sphere from an unknown planet and in that way they could also explore the environment of the planet.

Now let's go back to the original Story since I'm done explaining. 

The ship that the siblings was riding on was nearing the atmosphere of the unknown planet the suddenly the ship stopped on it's own despite Papa Zola's attempts  to move the ship.

They've come to the conclusion that they just need to jump down using parachute of course cuz if they don't they'll be dead duh.

As they all fall down they're slowly losing conscious until everything in their vision vision went black.

-Time Skip-

Quake woke up with cold sweat as if all of this was just a nightmare, but then again it's not. He looked around looking for he fallen brothers but instead seeing them groaning their asses because they probably landed on their faces, Quake found nothing.

Except for Thunderstorm! Quake being surprised that he was one of his brothers was with him deciding to wake him up "Thunder! Wake up!" "Nnhhg... No mom... five moree.." "Minutes?" Quake asked.

"..hours.." Thunderstorm finally finished his sentence making Quake facepalm about his act. Quake sighed and slapped Thunder in the face to wake him up "WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!" he screamed into his ear making him jolt awake.

Thunder looked at Quake with a shocked expression. "What's wrong Quake? You never snapped that easily, it really shocked me ;3" Thunder said making a pun. Thunder noticed and said "Quake where are we?" "You finally noticed?" Quake said with heavy sarcasm in his voice. "No shit Sherlock" Thunder replied.

Quake stood and helped his sibling up as well. That's when they noticed, they landed on a heart shaped pile of leaves. Quake and Thunder blushed looking at the spot they landed on they walking as they saw a sign that said 'Amor jardin'. They ignored it because they literally don't know what it means they should ask Solar later.

They keep walking until they see a cave shaped in a heart with pink vines hanging from the entrance. "Another love cliche cringe?" Thunder muttered to himself as he kept walking with Quake following behind who was examining the surroundings. 

"Thund, maybe we should go back.." Quake said to Thunder who kept going "Why? This is our only chance to see the others." He explained and kept going. Quake was going to say something but was interrupted by something.

"Fufufufufu~ What is this I see?~ A pair of two coming to lovely home!~" A feminine voice said as some kind of spotlight landed on a spot in front of Thunder and Quake. The spot light shines on a humanoid female who was around 12. 

She was wearing clothes that looks like she's someone going to prom. And yes her hair is curled which totally makes my description of her complete. "Fufufufufufu~ Would you like some tea?~" The girl asked as she stood up and somehow got three teacups and a kettle.

"Sorry girly we aren't here for tea." Thunder said coldly making the girl smirk. She walked over to the two but kept a distance around 10 meters. "Oh my~ You sweeties are one of the people who wanted to get LoveBot from me!~" She giggled.

"Wha-" Thunder and Quake was confused but then caught up on what she's talking about.

"If you dearies beat me in a battle, I will let you have my power sphere! And if I win you dearies will not leave my domaint!~" She said in a giggly voice. Quake was speechless but Thunder just let out a quiet "Tch" and attacked the girl with his Thunder Spears. The girl dodged as she summon her weapon which was a pair of knives. She giggled as she teleported behind Thunder and slammed her weapons but was blocked by a spear.

Thunder decided to experiment something and try it out. "Even if this planet had no gravity, I'd still fall for you~" Thunder flirted. The girl stopped as she giggled again "Sorry sweetheart~ But I'm already taken~" The girl said as she shifted he knives into a bow. She targeted Thunder but Thunder was moving to much making the arrow shoot into Quake.

The arrow was moving too fast making Quake not have the time to react. As the arrow was about to hit Quake somebody blocked the arrow. Quake opened their eyes to see that Thunder hugged him to protect him from the arrow.

Quake blushed as he said "Thund let go we still have to defeat that girl.. What is your name anyway?" Quake asked the girl. The girl lowered her bow and arrow as she said "You can call me Karensa Quaky!" Karensa smiled as she shifted her bow and arrows in a knives again.

Thunder returned to spot and faced Karensa for another round. Quake was about to attack but.. "Hey Quake I just noticed that your lips looks lonely, would you like to meet mine?~" Thunder FLIRTED with Quake making him blush again.

"YOU TWO ARE SO ADORABLE!!~~" Karensa squealed as she raised both of her hands up. "I surrender!~ You two are really perfect for each other!~" She awed. "Thanks Karensa.." Quake said still blushing. "Of course! And you two need to stay here for a while!" "Why?" "If you leave my place it would a bunch of forest and we wouldn't want to have something happen there right?~" She said in a teasing voice then winked making Quake blush even redder as he thought of unholy things.

Quake looked at Thunder for his opinion and he saw his eyes are pinkish-red with hearts. "I knew it..." Quake sighed.

"Hey Quake! Can you help me clean up the broken kettle and teacups?" Karensa asked not in a sing-song voice anymore. Quake nodded and bent down to pick up the shattered glass.

He heard Thunder hum and and swear he saw him smirked, without him knowing Thunder slapped his booty. "You have some nice buns the Quake, Is your father a baker?" Thunder smirked making Quake stand up and walk into a corner.

Karensa walked over to him finishing the job of cleaning the shattered glass. "You know I could work on an antidote, I mean if you want one.~" She teased making Quake smack her in the head.

"FINE!! I'll work on it! Now go contain your romeo in a room or something, I need no distractions." She said walking to the deeper parts of the cave. 

-Tem Skip-

"Karensa said she would be done soon... That's good! It's been almost three hours when this flirting thing happened.." Quake muttered. As Thunder continued flirting, I mean some of his flirts was taken making Quake blush but most was discarded.

Quake pushed Thunder into one of the closets the cave magically have. But as he pushed Thunder in he was pulled in by non other by Thunder. 

"Oh Quaky~ We're going to have so much fun~" Thunder whispered in a low tone as he locked the door. He slowly made his way to Quake and leaning into a kiss. Quake thought of something and kicked Thunder's crotch area making him wince out in pain as Quake ran to door and tried to open it. 'Oh great it's locked..' Quake thought with very very heavy sarcasm laced into his thoughts.

Thunder somehow recovered already and made his way to Quake raising his chin up to make him look at him. "Oh oh oh Quakey~ You have been very NAUGHTY~ Looks like you need to be PUNISHED~" Thunder cooed pinning Quake to the door.

The door magically opened despite being locked by Karensa. Oh yeah, as the door slammed open Quake landed on top of Thunder. "You two were having moment?Oh sorry I'm going to return later-" Before she finished he sentence Quake rushed over and grabbed the antidote out of her hands and shoved it into Thunder's mouth.

It seems Thunder was back to normal now why do I know? Because he is blushing about their current position which was, Quake sitting on Thunder's tummy. 

After checking if Thunder's normal, Quake hugged him. "You know even if before you're lovesick, I love you." He said and cuddled him. Thunder stammered on his responds "I-I-I lov-ve y-you too..." Thunder replied then turned his head away like a cute tsundere.

Quake chuckled and gives him a peck on the cheek as he cuddled against his lover.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Oh hey! I'm back with an update

Hope ya enjoyed!

Word Count: 1450 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro