Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, I did a collab with the one and only _Amethyx_ 

Check out her books, it's amazing and full of angst I can never write

So let's get started

2nd part is in her book,she'll probably update it tomorrow or something

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a normal day for the Element's household. Quake was doing chores, Thunder was forced to watch the TMT so they can't accidentally destroy a bank or something, Ice wa sleeping and Solar was reading a book.

Suddenly the trio ran up to their babysitter which something in the hands.

"Thundy!!!~~~" Cyclone screamed lounging at Thunderstorm then shoved something onto him. It was shiny, and looking ancient which made Thunderstorm nervous and ask himself if they secretly robbed a bank.

"Thundy-"
 "Can-"
 "You-"
 "Go-"
 "Ask-"
 "Solar-"
 "About-"
 "Diccs- i mean That?" The trio finished and looked at Thunder with 50/50 eyes because Thunderstorm can just send them flying like what he did to Solar when he didn't play with bby Thorn or He'll actually do it.

But Thunderstorm was having an internal breakdown, if Quake finds out about this.. he'll be punished with the Trio. "Where did you find this?" Thundere asked them thus sending a very massive chill down their spine. Cyclone nudged Blaze and slightly pushed him forward, whispering in his ear.

"W-We.. u-uhhh.." Blaze started shuttering because he was scared for dear life and I swear he saw his life flash before his eyes and 75% of it is him being a huge idiot.

"We found it on the ground, like how Light found the Death Note!" Thorn popped out of nowhere, giving them the largest UWU ever. Wait Thorn watches Death Note--

Thunderstorm sighed in relief while the thought of Quake punishing him had disappeared. WAIT that sounds kinky--

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ignore me for I am very drunk

I overdosed my medicine again

My doctor clearly said that no reading more than 10 yaoi fanfics a day

But i bROKE IT

Oh yeah if you have a request on what ship you want next, there's always a comment section and tell me there

bai fam

sayoriisbestgirlandnoonecantellmeotherwise--

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro