Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One month.

The end of their one month is here.

And frankly, he doesn't want it to end.

It was funny. At first, he really didn't want to be in this situation. They had only decided to try it for a month.

Solar stared at the paper flower on his desk. He didn't know what pushed him to make such an affectionate gesture. But here he was, making something that his partner probably won't appreciate.

The light elemental slammed his head on his desk and groaned. This is why he swore off all emotions: he can't understand them.

He had half a mind to crumple the paper flower in his hands. However, he didn't do it because of two reasons. One is that he worked hard for it, and two is because he really wanted to give it to Hali.

Solar groaned again as he tried to stop the smile that was threatening to overcome his face. He hated how the simple mention of his name makes him smile.

Fortunately, someone knocked on the door which pulled Solar out of his thoughts before he tore his hair out of frustration.

But unfortunately for him, the person at the door was the same one that was occupying his thoughts.

"You look like hell," Hali said dryly when Solar opened the door to his room.

"Why thank you," the light elemental replied in the same way. "Why are you here, anyway?"

Hali seemed to sober up. "We need to talk. You know what day it is today, right?"

Solar nodded mutely and let the lightning elemental into his messy room. Hali wasn't bothered by the mess as he was used to seeing it, living in the same house as the light elemental. He, however, raised an eyebrow at the paper flower at Solar's desk, but did not comment.

"So, what happens now?" Solar tried not to show his nervousness as he sat down on the bed, with Hali taking the chair by the desk.

"That's what I'm about to ask you. What do you want to happen now?"

Hali's scarlet red eyes seemed to pierce through his very soul as the lightning elemental stared at him.

"I..." Solar did not know what to say. On one hand, he wanted for their relationship to continue. But on the other, he didn't want Hali to be forced into one.

Steeling himself, his hand reached out to squeeze Hali's, hoping that the latter will understand what he meant.

Hali's eyes softened, a feat that only Solar can bring out from him. He squeezed back, before removing his hand.

"I wasn't kidding when I said that I was falling for you," Solar said, his eyes not meeting Hali's. "I tried to stop myself, but you're all I could think about."

"Goddamnit, Hali. I'm in love with you!" Solar shouted, tears pooling in his eyes. "There! Now go and laugh at me for falling in love with my best friend."

The light elemental turned away from Hali and braced himself for the onslaught of insults coming his way. But nothing came. Instead, Solar felt warm, tentative arms wrapping around him.

"Why would I laugh at you, when I feel the same way as well?"

A tear fell down Solar's eye. Surprised, he looked up at Hali.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Abandoned because of personal reasons

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro