05 | their first pet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

REQUESTED BY: Joyjammer03. Thanks for requesting! Winter's request should be up about today or tomorrow next~! Enjoy the story~! /^3^)/

Earthquake

Takes perfect care of it as if it's his S/O or you. Is more likely to pet a fish or a rabbit. Literally buys a book on how to take care and breed them properly. Even though, he has not left your side.

Thunderstorm

Even if this Tsunder-element doesn't like to care about anything, he secretly finds cats cute. After a few persuades from you, he actually adopts a black kitten. Pretends like he doesn't care, but when you're away, plays with it.

When you find him playing with it, he would blush madly when you tease him about it. "I-I don't like it! B-Baka! You adopt him then!" He would look away.

Cyclone

Plays with it 24/7, sometimes with you. Is more likely to adopt a hyperactive dog, like a mini pom or a golden ret. Plays frisbee, flies on the hoverboard as the dog runs by his side faithfully.

Blaze

This hothead would like a cool pet, wouldn't he? A fox or a bird would fit him, since he is outgoing and loves adventures. Will not let anyone touch his pet, not even you.

Ice

A husky. He likes to lie on it, ruffling it's fur and sleeping on it. So does the husky. Both have very deseased manners. They would go on a morning walk together, go home, and sleep.

Thorn

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screams and claps his hands gleefully. His pet would be a hamster or Cattus. Well, maybe another cat. Will climb trees together, sleep together, BASICALLY EVERYTHING TOGETHER.

Solar

He doesn't need a pet. His phone is literally a pet for him. But when you insist, he would sigh and go adopt something relaxing, prefably a golden lab. Secretly plays with it.

Fang

Black cats. Like Tsunderstorm, he prefers to not have company. Secretly likes bats, so he would either adopt a black cat or a bat.

Gopal

No pets, please. They'll steal his food, he would cry, get mad and end up cooking the pet anyway.

Sand

Would adopt a desert rabbit. Feeds it, really likes to run a hand through it's fur. Or maybe a hedgehog. Either way, he likes chill pets. He enjoys their presence and bare silence.

Magnet

"??" He lolls his head to the side as you put the cardboard box. A kitten meows inside, and you swear you saw him blush. He squats, opens the box and gently brings the kitten to his arms. Smiles and nuzzles nose-to-nose.

Metal/Steel

Is very fond of horses. Since he was a child, he had dreamed of rising a white horse as he held a sword to rescue his princess. He chuckles as he saw your colorless face when the horse blasted through the window.

Dark

Enjoys the company of a certain garbage raccoon that decided to trash his garbage can. He watches with amusement as it rolls into the garbage can and sticks it's head out with a rotten apple.

Emerald

Emerald would enjoy a certain animal in the house. "And now, I present to you.. FERGALICIOUS!" He beams at you as he holds up a tank of turtles sunbathing. They blinked at you, and you laughed.

Cloud (Rra_012 is this okay?)

More likely to adopt a white, flurry rabbit. Likes to ruffle it's fur, nuzzles nose-to-nose and records every second of the rabbit's life. Sleeps with it, but somehow doesn't kill it.

Eclipse

"Why did you buy me a goldfish? I thought I told you that I didn't want a pet! What am I going to do with this?" He paces back and forth, glancing at the fish in the plastic on the table.

"What if.. I cook it?" He smiles sinisterly as he grips the plastic bag and eyes the terrified fish. You hastily took it from him, apologizing to the fish. Giving him a pet isn't the brightest idea ever.

Sound

"Oh, oh, oh! Try this, try this!" Sound says sweetly, as he pulls out a bandanna from the delivery box. He calls for you, asks him to hold the poor kitten as he dresses it like a proper lady.

Kaizo

"What the (censored :D)?! Get that hideous creature away from me!" He scrunches up his nose at the sight of a dog. The dog growls sadly, it's eyes sparkling.

After persuading him, he finally agreed. When you turned your back on him, he had secretly liked the hideous creature. He plays with it and takes extra care of it, even sharing his food with it.

Sai

"...what? I'd rather date a lava monster than adopting this.. whatever thingy this is." He waved his hand. "Oh wait, that's a good idea. I'll use this thingy as my hitting target." He beamed.

You ended up petting the poor kitten yourself as you watched him smash a scarecrow with his bare hands.

A/N: OHOHOHO! GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! I have planned that every 5 scenarios I make, I'll make a one-shot! Yes, a one shot! :D but.. *drum roll* It's going to be in order! Ta-da! /^3^)/

i'm sorry, but you can't request for any of the one-shots ;3; STILL! You may request for any of the scenarios. Also, if you don't mind, recommend this book to a few people~ /^3^)/ ok~ I have to go now to make the one-shot! ^3^
-blooooooooooooooooooooop.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro