12 | let's make a tsundere blush!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS PEOPLE! 🎊❤
here's a special tsun-tsun chapter!
since we're all thundsl*ts to begin with..
*coughs* enjoy the story! (σ≧▽≦)σ

NOTE :
this is made based on my imagination! ❤
if you have more suggestions or ideas, feel free to comment them down! i'll even put some of them here, if you'd like~!
that's all, have fun reading ❤🔥💫🎊

- >< -
SCENE : since we all love Thunder, why don't we see a list on How To Make Thundy Blush?

How To Make Thundy Blush
by an experienced author

1. Call him pet names. Make him feel as if he's the baby boy in the relationship. When cuddling, offer yourself to be the big spoon. It's most likely declined, but it's going to make him blush a thousand fireworks.

2. Stand on your tiptoes in an attempt to ruffle his hair. He'll probably do the courtesy of crouching down and looking away from you. Or maybe even decline. Either way, make sure you look like you're not doing it on purpose.

3. Rub your hands against his and say, "Your hands are warm, can we stay like this?"
SECRET : He likes the soft texture of yours against his rough ones. Bet even his hands would turn red like his tomato face.

4. Shower him with real compliments. Not because of what he's done- because of who he really is, and why he matters to you. Now enjoy watching that blush rising up.

5. Drench yourself in cold water when using one of his white shirts. Cute? Check. Hot? Too damn hot for him. He'll probably shut the door at your face with a pink hue on his face.

6. Shout out loud, "GOOD LORD, YOUR MUSCLES/BACK/SWEAT/(ALL THREE)!" Now here's the thing. It's 50% him getting flustered, or 50%, you're the one blushing because he's the one teasing you.

7. Secretly snuggle up to him when he's sleeping. Do subtle pokes, so he'd lift his eyes and make eye-to-eye contact. I'll bet he'll flip over to the other side of the bed, internally screaming and cursing himself for not knowing.

8. BIGGEST UNKNOWN SECRET : his most sensitive spot is behind his ears. Try gently rubbing your finger against that place when he's unguarded. It will make the tips turn red and an extremely-cute Thunder emerges.

9. He LOVES the sensation of your arms wrapping around his waist and around his neck. When he's back home from a tiring mission, give him the hug he deserves. Push your cheek against his figure for more rewards. Work that blood pressure.

10. Steal his clothes- even his jacket and basketball shorts. Then wear them. Once he sees you, ask him, "Do I look like you?" If he stands there with red ears, succesful! But then if he narrows his eyes- expect some screaming that same night.

11. DO NOT engage in a normal convo. Talk about his interests. Once you dive into that topic, use your best listening pose. When talking about his talents- ask him to teach or show them to you. This way, you'll see him do everything in his best forte.

12. 7 Minutes In Heaven. No explaining needed.

13. Whispering. Like I've said in (8), his most sensitive spot is his ears. At first, say some random things in order to attract his attention. After you have successfully done that, make sure that he leans nearer to you. (this method can be used in number 14)

14. Pecks or quick kisses. Ultimate move, whisper to him then.. well, there goes that. ANOTHER BIG SECRET : DEFINITELY LOVES being kissed by you. Whether it's short, long, heated, careless or sloppy, he *secretly* loves it either way. So shower him in those, even if he pulls away from you.

15. Surprises. Birthday, valentine, under the mistletoe during Christmas- just, no balloons. Once he realizes that he's the star of the party with you in it, you'll probably hear Blaze and Cyclone teasing their older brother- and distant fangirling.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro