20 facts? ;-;

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don't even remember, and I don't think anyone even cares about me rambling about 20 facts of mine 😂 Anyhow, I shall go short and quick (says that each time but I talk wayyyyyy too much- //slapped)

01. Viktuuri becoming canon was the happiest thing that happened for me in the entirety of 2k16. 😩💕 Heck, I doubt I was ever this happy in my life before lolol aaah. ╥﹏╥ ❤

02. Things I do while I fangirl: flail my arms around, making constipated faces, ruffle my hair in very fast motions, and make weirder noises than the ones Hinata makes like "gwaaaaa!" and "uwohhhhhh!"

03. My favorite manga is still Yarichin Bitch Club. I think Ogeretsu Tanaka discontinued it though. I am a sed potato now, reading my second favorite manga rn; Sket Dance 💕

04. English is not my first language. I'm from a country called Maldives so my first language is Dhivehi, while English is my second language.

05. However, I am going to attend University to do a degree in English and Communications, starting from next January.

06. My birthday is in a little over a month. :3 //will never fail to also bring up the fact that Kageyama and I share birthdays eeeeeh! 💕//

06. The only cover of my books that I made on my own is the one for Chasing The Clouds. I stink at covers lol.

07. My top 5 baes atm; #1. Saeyoung Choi #2. Semi Eita #3 Izuki Shun #4 Iwaizumi Hajime #5 Bossun

08. If I could become any female character I wanted to, I'd become either Himeko from Sket Dance, or Kouko from Golden Time. (・∀・)

09. My top 5 otps: #1 IwaOi #2 Viktuuri #3 YakuLev #4 ShiraTsukki #5 MayuAka (( Wow, what has happened to all the hetero ships I had 😂))

10. There are two characters who I admire but hate at the same time, two people I want to stab; One is Shittyk- I mean Oikawa Tooru, and the other is Akashi Seijurou. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

11. Genres of anime/manga I enjoy most are romance, slightly adult shoujo, and yaoi 😏👍

12. I'm trying to improve, but my descriptive writing skills are horrible. I feel like I'm not fit to be an author because I'm not good at writing the bits which aren't dialogue. I'm better at the drama, which makes me think that it'd be better for me to be a script writer instead of a novel writer. 😂

13. The last anime I finished was Kuroko no basuke, and I found the last season very, very exciting. 😩 Izuki and Mayuzumi are my babes mmmmmm. 👀

14. The last time I cried while watching an anime was this evening, when I finally started to binge watch the ongoing season of Bungou Stray Dogs. The scene where Odasaku dies made me cry really hard send help now ╥﹏╥

15. Some anime I feel are underrated; Prince of Stride, Sket Dance, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, and Lovely Complex. If you know any of these, please fangirl with me. ;-;

16. Back when I was in high school, I was one of the most loudest, outgoing students (I was often kept outside in class for being an annoyance lolol) and I had lots of friends. But now, I kinda ended up distancing myself from people, often preferring to interact with people on social media and refusing to go out from my room lol. ⊙︿⊙

17. The first and last time I ever tried ice skating (when I went abroad once), I fell flat on my face and got a bleeding nose. It was not funny. ;w;

18. Also, the first and last time I tried skating, I didn't realize that the bottom of the shoes would be so sharp, and so I also slit my fingers then. Hehehehehehehe //crawls to corner of shame//

19. Although not up to perfection level, I used to be able to play the violin. But I haven't touched a violin now for seven years, and I doubt I remember even a single string. Yes. I don't. ಥ_ಥ

20. My name in Arabic means 'necessary person' and in English, it means 'mixed colors'.
You think that's why gay smut is a necessity for me rn? No? OK //back to corner of shame//

Till next time v.v

[20.11.16]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro