15 ~ 'Unknown'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5th March 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! It's been so long since I've been on this account! I'm extremely sorry about the hiatus, and I'm afraid to say that I won't be posting  any updates on my stories for a long time.

I know it's frustrating, and I'm actually really annoyed at myself because My Neko Boys is nearly finished, but I can't seem to find the inspiration to write any NaLu... :(

However, these past two weeks or so I have been active on my second account lubylu112 , posting updates on a BTS story called Unknown. (Which are the covers I'm gonna show you today) so I hope you enjoy, and once again, I'm sorry about the Hiatus.

The book started off being called Unnamed, and the cover looked like this^^ Then I found out how to use borders, and changed it to this:

But then I decided I wanted to completely change the design of the cover since I was bored, and did this:

And thus, Unknown was born. I think I put Unknown by accident and couldn't be bothered changing it, so I just left it like that.

So yeah! That's it! If you're interested in reading it its on my second account that I tagged above^^ and I update it daily. ☆

I also wanted to quickly thank HER__LOVER for reading all the updates and for constantly cheering me on whilst I was writing the story. She's a really nice person and an amazing friend, so you should totally give her a follow! ☆〜

UPDATE 6th April 2017

Okay, okay. So I actually changed the cover a while ago, and just forgot to post it on here. But when I say a while ago I mean like March or something so it's not too bad. Anyway, here's the cover;

Pretty similar to the previous cover, I just used the Spring Day pictures instead of the Young Forever ones. XD

UPDATE 20th June 2017

The cover changed again!

I feel like this one is better because it fits the dark themes of the plot (like the stalker, murders, etc) rather than being all "Spring Day Aesthetic" like the previous one gave off the wrong vibes bro...

UPDATE 4th September 2017

So I actually did this a while ago during the summer but I've been extremely inactive and I hate myself but hey ho I had a great summer.

Stupid me tried to go for that aesthetic style where all the covers look similar in the account and it looks really cool and I fell in the trap. Rip me.

Also, I'm planning a book 2 to this book because I got yelled at when I published the epilogue for leaving it on a cliffhanger with so many unanswered questions so hey ho I was bullied into it by my friends.

PS- I say 'hey ho' too much help.

UPDATE 3rd December 2017

HERE WE ARE AGAIN WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! I've finally posted book 2 and it's called 'Known' wowow creative well done me. As a celebration I decided to make another book cover!

I used the concept photos from their Love Yourself: Her album because look at them so FREAKIN beautiful.

UPDATE 11th May 2018

Fjfjfkfkdslaka hello my friends it's been a while.

Bangtan are releasing their Love Yourself: Tear album on the 18th and I'm just ASDFGHJKL rn sooo...

They brought out new teaser photos that made me low key nUT so I was like hey instead of revising for my exams in 4 days let's procrastinate a bit. And....

OoOOoooOOoo it's creeppyyyy~~

I think I did Jungkook a little too big but then again Jimin is v small and Yoongi is sat down so idk but oh well they're beautiful nonetheless.

*cough* anyways...

UPDATE 8th June 2018

Well would you look at that not even a month and I'm back again with anOTHER COVER because I'm inconsistent as frickkk

Oh wait it will be a month in 3 days...

This one has lots of lines.

Sorry it's like half one in the morning on a Thursday turning Friday I don't have enough energy to fake enthusiasm

UPDATE 16th July 2019

So it's been over a year since I've updated this cover. Thought I was dead huh? Well I guess I am. I've got 4 days left of school before summer and it's dragginggggg.

Right. The cover.

I love the simplicity styles so much. It's very similar to another one up there, but I downloaded a new app called LINE Camera, and it's pretty good.

See you in another year probably😚

Thanks for reading!!

Word Count: 771
Picture Count: 10

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro