.: 27 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHILLE :.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @chilletales 🎉🎉❤💚💚💜
I drew Leourna ((I don't think I ever said that that is her name)) with Virgo!
I feel like Virgo and her would be good partners in crime,, like not "we just killed a man" crime but more like "we just changed all the sugar into salt" partners in crime

I hope I got Virgos design right? I know he normally has a gray hoodie but I mean everyone has more than one? Maybe not?? Eh i just thought it would look nice with some green in the picture and BAM Virgo has a green hoodie

I added a tail to Leruona and changed a few things on her too hehheh ouo

~

Okay so I have no self control when it comes to candy and yesterday we went home from Spain and we got to buy a shit ton of candy for the plane alright? So um yesterday I still had lots left so I uh ..

Ate it all??

I was already feeling the effects then but I was like meh I'll be okay a little more doesn't hurt

This morning i woke up with the biggest stomachache and it was like
God no what I have I done
And that's the story how I ended up puking for an hour strait ;))

==
👑 Program - Medibang Paint on phone 👑
==

Wips;

Autumn badge for Scottishwolflass ~

I just realized this is the first human I've ever posted online ahhaha but for Jolly
Sorry if its a really boring pose I'm training on human anatomy rn but I need a lil more experience before I try harder poses ;v;
I'd like a little more of an description of her? Like eye color, skintone etc etc
//what does she like to do I need something more to work with as theme wHAT IS SHE
GONNA DO WITH HER HANDS

weird test thingy so I could get hang of her design

And a Netty doodle ((you see that shaky hand?? My fucking asthma medicine does that to me its horrible))

And I just want to say thank you all.
You make me so happy by just commenting and I just..
Don't really deserve you guys

Thank you

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro