Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Small halfbody /w background for scottishwolflass💚✨

I'm so fucking bad at backgrounds god I'm so sorry ;;

AND I GOT A SHRINKING PAPER BECAUSE AND

SO SMALL OMFG LOO K A T I T

Okay so let me tell you about the snowy misery in Sweden,,

Okay first off can I tell y'all how much fucking snow Sweden just got?? We got +50cm in under 24 hours?!?! THE 9TH OCTOBER???? That's the most snow Sweden has gotten in 111 years this early??????

WHAT!! THE!!! FUCK SWEDEN!!!?????

So I live in Stockholm and it was a chaos,, l I k e,, the biggest chaos ever. Apparently the company who was gonna do the roads had signed a contract to start doing it after the 22th November, so the roads had 50cm thick snow on them.
In the middle of a really busy city with people trying to get to work.
And let's not forget that it was still snowing :)

So anyways I got to my station with was full with +100 persons and I stood there waiting for my bus that never came. After an hour my two best friends join me and there's still no sign of a bus.
BUT
We get a call from my other friend from our squad (who's magically at the school) that they closed school for today. So me an my bffs just hung at my home the entire day since they couldn't really get home in the traffic.
Then SL (Stockholm's traveling thingy) decides to CLOSE all the buses. Because its great to trap all the people with no way of getting home from work am I right? :DDD

So rip buses. Still lots of traffic //my dad got stuck in traffic for 6 hours taking our car for shopping, the ride normally taking 7min.// My friends were stuck with me the entire night lmao (((((((we had a good time though)))))))

Stockholm's roads looked like the walking dead tbh
There is people walking in big groups from their buses who crashed in ditches. People were leaving their cars abandoned on the roads to walk the rest of the way home since the traffic is to great and your not getting anywhere.
Wait wait here's a pic dad took

THIS TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE WALKING DEAD BUT WITH LOTS OF SnOW???

BuT heY we got working roads now and a shit ton of snow :'D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro