13 Boys in a Team with a Dream... But with a Cost

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mai ochiru hanabira ni wa

Dare mo te wo nobasanai

For the ones who recognise this line, yes, this is the first two lines of Fallin Flower, or Maiochiru Hanabira by the k-pop group SEVENTEEN. It's a recent song that is sung in Japanese, showing how they've expanded from being only based in Korea to making Japanese songs. 

They have been through a lot of obstacles, just like the other groups (BTS, IU, you get it). They had to train hard, and even then as a self-producing group, they wrote, choreographed and did a lot of things by themselves. It's amazing just how they did it. It honestly astonishes me how they have managed to work so hard, but at the same time, I understand how they cultivated Carats all over the world, even in my place. They have even gone on a world tour! 

Aside from their unique looks, Seventeen also has another thing. This one resonates a lot with BTS, a group openly known to write songs on mental health awareness; their songs. In their song Fear, their words and graphics show a whole new level of depth into their characters (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.) 

However, the true reality, the harsh side of the spotlight is definitely highlighted in their documentary series, Seventeen: HIT THE ROAD, depicting their lives on the road during their Ode to You tour. 

As we watch them talk, we are struck by this sudden realisation; that they can get sick. That they are also as human as we are. They're not perfect. They may want that, but no. They can exhaust themselves. 

And for what? Who are they doing this for?

Simple. 

They're doing this for the fans. 

Through their works, I believe that they're trying to give hope to their fans. Even when they have their own problems, their own insecurities, they're giving their best for the people who make their days brighter. Even if they have to push themselves to the limit. 

Seventeen is currently celebrating their 5th year anniversary, and I'm sure that Carats worldwide are celebrating just as much as the members themselves. Who wouldn't? They've been together for five years. They've worked together. They've cried together. They've been there for each other. 

They've overcome obstacles together, no matter how big. They're the best example aside from NCT for how uniqueness can be mashed to form a family. 

A small one, but one that cares for the other. 

Maybe it's a bit dysfunctional  (THANK YOU SEVENTEEN FANFICTIONS), but I think that they love each other. They're a group with warmth, with love, and with a desire to make the world better. 

Keep it up, Seventeen. We're all rooting for you, and we hope that you're healthy in this quarantine. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro