Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys!

My first time writing one of those books where I can talk and chat and more importantly rant about stuff.

I am a big time ranter. Judge me all you want, but you need to dilute your disappointment, sadness, and more importantly anger. And so here I am, diluting it.

No. It is not a diary. You are not going to get juicy details about this and that and yada, yada..............

But, if you are reading it, I will try my best to provide you with that feel good, throwback your head and laugh, smile etc, at the most, corniest, cheesiest, mokkaiest(any fellow Tamilians?) jokes, words, phrases, sentences etc.

I like the color blue. If I had it my way, I would literally color everything blue. To my uniform(yes, we do have to wear uniforms to school) to my hair(i wish. this being a reality is as possible as time stopping so i could finish reading lots of books XD). I share Percy's obsession with blue (any Rick Riordan fans here?).

I am in grade 12, which is the last year of schooling in India. So this is supposed to be the year of hard-work and self-realization, but I'm just chilling on wattpad, which I keep hoping will change soon, but I just feel to addicted to wattpad. And, I never want to grow up. I want to stay like a kid, carefree, and burdenless, just trusting your parents, and not worrying about the future.

I am random. See how fast the conversation went from superficial to deep.

I name at least one character in a story with the letter M. #M-fetish, is a tag I created because of this. My obsession with M is because my name starts with M. I like M. I love M&Ms!

See? Random.

So.............

How was it?

Was it like this?

Or like this?

Comment below! I love to make friends and if you identify any of the above references, then besties babe!

Have a lovely day ahead!

P.S: I dedicate this chapter to @Mistalee_ , because ok if i write my reasons, they are gonna fill up like 20 pages! But primarily because,

1)Her books are crazy awesome! Check 'em out! And I cannot choose my favorite among them because all of them are equally amazing!

2)You see this dope cover? Yup, that's right! One of my favorite authors, made time out of their schedule to make me a book cover!

3)She is so dedicated, each and every comment in her books, got me a response from her. Truly, this is evidence of Wattpad's amazing reader-author interface, and you literally get a peek into the author's mind from her replies! Truly marvelous!

And I could go on.........., but imma stop here!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro