Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to @MCliffordAuthor for reminding me of this and giving me the opportunity to write the below as a comment in his book.

20 Years Of Harry Potter!

Do you remember the first book that you looked differently at?The one book that you listened to, and it would in return, listen to your thoughts? To my 9 year old self, it was the Harry Potter book series. This book series taught me so much. This book series chose me like a wand, and conferred on me the status of a bookworm. I had built up a misconceived notion about the series when people kept raving about it to me then. But the books managed to break my apprehensions into shards and fine dust when I read it. Truly, it was an accident of fate that led me to reading(borrowed the book for a few minutes, but the person left school for summer holidays abroad. So i read the whole book during my summer holidays).There came a time in my life that I went back to rereading the books. Not in an orderly manner, just randomly flipping the pages, to feel, to remember, and to forget the pains of real life. It was my escape and companion. And although people fear it may have been a bad influence in my life(my grades dropped), it lead me to realise few of my greatest passions: reading at first, and now, writing. This book series changed my life. I hope it was for the best(tell you the answer to that in 10 years!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro