Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning: This is a multimedia chapter, so make sure you are connected to proper internet, and are watching on a compatible device. Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok now that all that  senti feely-feely, yucky-yucky is over, we can come to better things. Like the classification of bookworms.

Bookworms are very famous and renowned species. Often mistaken as nerds, the distinguishing feature between these two species is that bookworms would put more hard work into reading story books, comics, and other works of fiction, than the nerds, who prefer to put their hard work into studying books given to them by the educational institution that they belong to, and are hence widely popular for good marks and unpopular due to lack of social skills.

Ok that is stereotyping....

And ok, there is the hybrid species that is interested in both studying, and reading fiction, and I don't have a name for them, so......

Yeah, let's come back to our original point of discussion, the classification of bookworms. There are basically 12 types of bookworms:-

1) The Buddha:

Ok I don't mean any offence to any Buddhists here. In fact it is a compliment.

The Buddha bookworms are the calm, tranquil ones. The ones that know and believe that the story will end well. The ones that don't leak any emotions after the end of each chapter. The ones who can patiently wait for the next week's S&S series chapter without pulling out all their hair. The ones that didn't cry when Sirius, Dobby, Dumbledore and Fred died! They don't scream at the screen/book. One can evolve into The Buddha with serious practice and restraint.

Example 1: She took one step forward, and collapsed forward, vomiting blood. The blood pooled at her feet.

Example 2: Their lips met, and all lucid thoughts vanished from her mind. She knew then, knew with absolute certainty, that she was in love with him.

2) The Permanently annoyed one:

These are the people who are annoyed at everything that happens in the story, good or bad, without a valid reason. 

Example 1: The grass is green.

"Oh my god! I'm so annoyed! How can she be so racist?"

Example 2: She blinked a few times to remove the dust from her eyes.

"I'm so annoyed! How dare she remove the dust from her eyes? Where will the dust go now that you have removed it's from it's habitat? You are destroying ecosystems! You are advocating Global Warming! Die scum!"

Okay that might have been over exaggerated, but I'm assuming they say something along similar lines....

3) The Just-kiss-now-marry-and-have-five-kids-pronto type:

Pretty self-explanatory. 

Example 1: Once upon a time in a far, far land,

"Just kiss now marry and have five kids, pronto!"

Example 2: The boy's twinkling blue eyes met her warm brown ones."

"Just kiss now marry and have five kids with just your beautiful eyes, pronto!"

4) The asdfghjkl;' type:

Again pretty self explanatory. Noticeable feature- the third row from the bottom, no wait, the whole keyboard looks like it was scratched by talons, as though birds were fighting over food, and the victims were the poor keyboard keys.If it is any other device, the poor touchscreen would have been the recipient to major damage. Other alternate types include LOLOLOLOLOL, awwwwwwwwwwwwww, noooooooooooooooo, yasssssssssssssss, and  cuteeeeeeeee etc.

Example 1: Joe had chocolate brown eyes and a tanned complexion. He opened his mouth and said, "Hi.".

asdfghjkl;qsvgjcdsgavhbncdcshdjef;vmnf vkcjnxm 

5)The silent giggles type:

This category is unfortunately reading in a public place, and hence must stick with the Public Code of decorum, never mind freedom of speech and expression(unless you don't mind being admitted to a mental asylum for very expressive fan-girling). Thus, they have to restrict their reactions to silent giggles.

6) The ROFL type:

Fortunately, this category is at home or other tolerant ecosystems that allow them to be as expressive as humanly possible. Hence, don't be surprised to see your friends or relatives to be running around crazily at home, or rolling on the floor with laughter, just see which novel they are reading, and join in the fun!

7) The Ardent (and sometimes absurd) Shippers:

Most of this category ship the protagonists, and fight to keep their ship afloat, going so far as to use cannons and sink other ships. But there are a few really messed up shipper bookworms, who ship 2 characters that have NOTHING to do with each other. Like literally! It will make you question whether they actually read the whole thing or not.....

Example 1: Leslie made her way through the crowd, brushing past a few college guys her age. But she had eyes only for one man-Matthew.

"OMG! I ship her and the college guys! My OTP!"

That's like asking a duck and a fox to kiss!

Woah! That was specieist of me!(specieist is a word that I coined, which has meanings akin to racist, but the difference lies in the fact that while racist is for race issues, specieist is for species issues!)

8) The theorizers(If that wasn't a word yet, it is now... ;) ):

These bookworms are unique. They are just plain awesome. Not only do they have the ability to predict certain key plot points that is coming in the story's future, they are able to theorize some really cool stuff that some authors even start taking notes from these theorisers.

9) The Agressive:

As the name suggests, extremely aggressive. They just want almost everyone in the story to die, especially if they are the cannon to the individual's OTP. A mini version of Coach Hedge(Catch that HOO/PJO reference?), if you may.

Example 1: The waitress winked at him as their fingers brushed.

"Just effin back of witch! He's not yours! He's whipped about Samantha and you will not come between them! Back off slut! Die in the fiery pits of hell! And be judged as evil on Judgement Day and go back to hell!"

All that for one stray waitress? Phew!

10) The role players:

These people are marvelous! I don't know if such bookworms go around speaking in the Ole' English as they meander through the 21st century crowd but woah, they do it just perfectly on wattpad. It's a delight to be able to converse with one of them, and even more amusing to see them converse among themselves. Notable examples on wattpad include ReubenRachwild  and AylaVonLuntberg, who role play the popular protagonists from Sir Rob's (RobThier) famous The Robber Knight series!

Head over to twitter and find more funny accounts like Ambrose's chair, Karim's Turban etc..

11) The weekly fans:

If you have been assosciated with an Ifrit(a nickname for the S&S series fans), or you yourself are an Ifrit, you'll be familiar with this one. Notable features include the most popular question: "Is it Wednesday yet?". Other features include spontaneous combustion on Wednesdays, downright depression on Thursdays, uncharacteristic yearning for the next week on party Fridays, and well, this image sums it all up pretty well. But the chapters are totally worth the wait! If you are reading this, then Hi Sir Rob (RobThier)!!! His books are awesome! And one can learn more history from his books than from history classes!

12) The daily zombie fans:

This type is worse than the previous type even though they get daily updates. Notable features include: "Is it 8:34 P.M GST already?", throughout the progression of the day till the aforementioned time arrives. And after the chapter is done, the cycle starts up once again. One needs lot of patience and persuasiveness to handle them... But the chapters are totally worth the wait!

Yes MCliffordAuthor, I'm talking about your Toilers Of Trouble!:), Again, love the book, well worth the wait.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! That was 1092 of my favorite words!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Comment which type of bookworm you are!

And do comment if I have missed out any other important types!

Loads of love and cute gifs.

Please Vote, comment, share and fan!

Ciao!

P.S: You better appreciate this chapter. It's like 12 midnight over here, the internet is crappy, and the gifs are taking twice as long to get downloaded and then uploaded!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro