Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Third person POV

Team Natsu returned from Galuna Island, where Y/n L/n and Erza Scarlet were going to punish the others for going on this job.

"Master is really pissed, you all will get it when we get to the guild." Erza said, talking with Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

Gray and Y/n were walking in the back talking to each other. Well, Y/n is ignoring Gray while Gray was asking for her forgiveness.

"Please baby? I didn't mean to go on the job." He said, looking Y/n for forgiveness.

Y/n just 'hmphed' and turned her head away from Gray. Gray leaned in closer and tried today get her to look at him.

"Please, I'm sawwy." Gray was trying to be cute, and Y/n loves it when he was cute.

Y/n blushed and smiled a bit before frowning again.

"I'm still mad at you." Y/n said, turning today Gray.

He smiled a little and hugged her. She hugged him back and smiled.

"But you still have today buy me lunch from our bet." He said, causing Y/n to push him away and catch up with the others.

"I'm sorry, Y/n!" Gray said, chasing after her.

Y/n and Gray have been together for around 6 months and decided to keep their relationship a secret to keep the excitement in the relationship. And it was working.

"What ya sorry for? Y/n should I beat this stripper's ass!!??" Erza said, grabbing Gray and shaking him rapidly.

One more thing, Erza was the one who found Y/n and brought her to the guild when Y/n was 13. Y/n was really shy but opened up when she became a S-class wizard. Y/n was a Water Mage, the only one in the guild. Erza thinks of Y/n as her little sister.

"No, no. We were just playing around, no need to beat him up." Y/n said, shaking her hands and head rapidly.

Erza let him go and glared at him. Y/n giggled and Gray glared at her causing Erza to slap the mess out of him.

"That's your fault." Y/n said, walking to Lucy and Natsu.

She walked beside them as Erza was beating the mess out of Gray for glaring at me. She would fight anybody who messes with me.

"Hey Y/n, do you like Gray?" Lucy whispered in her ear.

"WHAT!!? YOU LIKE GRAY!?!!" Natsu yelled out loud.

Erza stopped her battle with Gray and ran over there.

"What! Under no circumstances will Y/n go out with Gray!"

Y/n looked down in sadness, so if she told Erza that Gray and Y/n have been dating. Erza wouldn't approve of it.

"Why? Do you think Y/n is too good for me?" Gray asked and Y/n gave him 'the hell are you doing?' look.

"OF COURSE! Y/n is sweet and gentle spirit but can put boys in there places. Y/n is too good for all the boys in the guild."

"Even for me?!?" Natsu asked.

Erza glared at him.

"Especially you...." Erza growled.

Y/n frowned a little more and walked ahead of everyone else. Everyone noticed her behavior and was wondering why she acted like this.

"Y/n... What's wrong?" Lucy said.

Y/n shook her head and walked faster.

"It's nothing just old memories." Y/n lied.

In all truth, she was sad that Erza wouldn't approve of Gray and Y/n's relationship if the guild knew about it.

The rest of them walked along in silence as they headed to the guild. They were noticing that the town people were giving them looks of pity.

"What's going on? Why are they looking at us like that?" Lucy asked.

When suddenly Y/n stopped as they faced the guild hall. The rest of them bumped into her back but she didn't budge as she stared towards the sky in shock.

"Y/n what's going...."

Gray was cut off as he stared at the guild hall, his expression turning into shock as well. One by one, the others was what they were looking at and went into udder shock too.

"The guild hall...."

They couldn't tell if it was Fairy Tail or an abandoned building filled with very large iron clubs. All they know is...

Whoever did this is gonna get an ass whooping...

Lol, hey people. Your girl Natsumi Sakura here! And I have a new book here for all my Gray lovers! If you are in love with Gray and have moderate hate for Juvia, then this is a book you can read.

Although I am not a Gray Fangirl myself, I can't deny that he is very hot.

Enjoy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro