159. A Message to Young Wattpad Trolls Fans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So many of you were saying 'that your Classmates laugh at you because You Like Trolls' or that 'They tell you that you should Stop Liking Trolls or Some Cartoons You Like to Watch' that I decided to write this Chapter instead of telling the same thing over & over again to each of you individually:

1. Who gave them the right to say so? 

- You are Not Hurting anyone with Liking Trolls, My Little Pony, EverAfter High or anything like that - so They Should just Stop telling you 'what to do' & 'what you should like or not' - because You have your Own Will & taste - You don't live to Please Your Classmates ( & the Only People who have the right to decide 'what you should watch' & forbid you watch something Are YOUR PARENTS! 😤 )

2. Do you tell your Classmates What They Should Like or Watch?

- I am Sure that YOU DON'T - so Let them Like What They Like - Respecting What YOU LIKE without laughing at you only because you like something else than they do ( Everyone has different tastes - so if something makes you happy & it's kids friendly & - You Can Like It Till The End of Your Life... - or at least Till You Grow Up & Decide Yourself 'that you Grew Out of Watching That!' :) )

*That's all I wanted to say - Thank you! 🙏

( & if your Classmates have so much different tastes than Yours - Just don't talk to them about Your Favourite Shows - & the Problem Should be Solved! :) )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro