168. Oooh Yeah! - My Wattpad BEST DAY EVER! 😁🎊👍

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Was Yesterday! :) ( on August 5th 2018 )

Because:

1. One of my Best Wattpad Friends @JuliaSpight logged in much earlier than she Usually Does ( - & I was So Happy that I could talk to her 4 Hours Earlier than Usual !  ^_^ )

2. My Other Wattpad friend who wasn't very active Since 6 Months came back & Messaged me First ( & I was Happy to Hear from Her again! :) )

3. A new person I haven't talked with before

- messaged my Conversations first & asked me 'Hi, want to be friends?' 

( I always Want to! 😊 - I'm open for Unlimited Number of New Friends - but Idk why hardly Anyone messages me First  - so I was Happy that She Did! :) )

4. I checked my 'possible new friend's' account, started Reading one of her books & found out that She Likes Pool Parties - Great! :) - so she will like My 'Trolls Pool Party' book! :) - I told her about it & she got Happy :) so I am sure that she will check it!  ^_^

5. I also read her bio - & found out That She Likes Tickles! 😤👍

( - so It Couldn't be Any Better! :) - & she will obviously Like My 'Tickle Me if You Want to' book!  ^)^  - I also told her about this book :) )

6. I messaged a user whose bio said that 'She is lonely & looking for new friends' & asked her 'if she managed to find new friends' - she answered 'Not many yet' - so I told her that 'she can always talk to me if she wants to' - so the first step for her to have One More Friend is already made! :)

( - I'm Easy to make friends with!  ^_^  - it's just enough to be kind to me & answer my messages :) ) 

7. I shared some good energy with @JuliaSpight - & it worked 'even better than usual for both' this time :)

( she said that 'her smile started suddenly growing as if it had Its Own Mind!

😁 Yay! )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro