Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

Beep Beep Beep.

I whacked my alarm clock with my hand and read the time.

"Fuck 8:40am" I groaned getting out of bed straight away.

I am going to be late on our first day back to school!

We start school at 9:00am.

I pulled on a baggy black shirt, a red, blue, green and white jacket and some blue denim jeans as well as a necklace.

And headed downstairs grabbing some toast and yelled out to my parents goodbye as I left my house.

I walked down the road as I live a street away from school.

I am quite happy but nervous to go to school today.

Happy because I get to see all my friends again, mostly excited to see Taehyung though.

But also nervous because I've had a massive crush on Taehyung since I was young.

And as I'm aware Taehyung is like the biggest fuck boy in the school.

He hooks up with females left, right, and center.

And what sucks more is the fact no one knows I'm gay.

We all just talk about girls at lunch so I don't even know if any of my other friends happen to not be straight.

And I just pretend I am to fit in which is driving me insane.

I walked into the school gates as the bell rung.

I speed walked eating my toast through the school to my form classroom.

I walked in now finished my toast and bowed apologizing for being late and going over and sitting next to my friend Park Jimin.

"Why are both you and Kim Taehyung always so late" the teacher whined.

Taehyung sat behind me next to our friend Yoongi.

I then felt a piece of scrunched up paper being flicked at my head.

I turned around and was face to face with the most handsome male I had ever seen.

Taehyung was wearing a red bandana, a black shirt and black ripped jeans.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What?" I asked Taehyung.

"Why were you so late?" He said smirking with a raised eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes turning back around.

Then I felt Taehyung tap me and I turned back around to face Taehyung.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Who's the girl?" He said smirking.

"What girl?" I asked him.

"The one which made you late obviously dumb ass? Did she suck you off or did you bang her?" Taehyung asked me.

Jimin then hit my arm lightly.

"Did you bang someone kookie?" Jimin said pulling a face.

Yoongi then started imitating me by putting his hands up and making kissy lips.

"I didn't bang anyone chill" I said to them raising my voice.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I heard the teacher yell.

She walked over and slapped my hand with a ruler.

"You come in late and disrupt my class. Focus on your work" she huffed before walking away.

"God it's the first day back and she's already a grumpy hoe" I whispered to Jimin.

"Please... Taehyung walked in all sweaty from fucking a girl and you should have seen her face" Jimin said laughing.

I felt my heart ache for a second.

I then looked down at my work as now it was our maths lesson.

10:00am

Ringggggg

The bell rang and we all packed up our books.

I went to stand up when Taehyung stood next to my desk and grabbed my face with his large hand and lifted my face up to look at him.

"Who's the chick?" He asked me.

"There was no chick Taehyung. I slept in so therefore was late to school" I said standing up.

His body was inches away from mine.

I could smell his sweat and cologne mixing together. It smelt musty but very sexy.

"Bullshit. Did you fuck someone in your bed at least?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung Jungkook is still a virgin. Let him be" Jimin said pushing past Taehyung to leave the classroom.

"But how can you still be a virgin. Your very attractive so like every girl would want to fuck you" Taehyung said looking at me.

His voice was raspy and deep.

Did he just call me attractive!!!!?

"You know I'm just saving it" I said.

"Oh come on. You can't save your virginity forever. Like god, you could be having so much fun fucking someone and then when you do love the person you have a love fuck but until then having sex would be amazing with a girl don't you think?" Taehyung said waving his eyebrows.

"Boys out of my classroom please" the teacher said and Taehyung and I left the classroom.

"You could be right" I answered.

"Exactly. Come on I could set you up with a lady if you really want" Taehyung said as we walked through the hallways.

"Taehyung" I heard a few girls say waving at him.

I watched Taehyung smirk at them and wink making them all squeal and giggle.

It made me feel sick watching them.

I rolled my eyes.

We headed over to the rest of our group.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Nice to see you both again" Hoseok said hugging me.

He went to hug Taehyung but Taehyung looked very awkward when his arms were wrapped around Taehyung.

I sat down between Jin and Namjoon who both reluctantly moved over so I had some space to sit between them.

"Howdy" I said sitting down between them.

"How was your holiday Jungkook?" Jin asked me.

"Was alright. I didn't do much" I answered.

"Ah that's alright" Jin said.

"Did you hear Jungkook was late to class from having sex?" Yoongi said at the table which made my fist clench.

"Woah you finally did it!? How was it!?" Namjoon chimed smirking and I felt people pat me on the shoulder.

But then I felt Taehyung shove Jin to the side and sat down next to me.

"Guys Jungkook didn't bang a girl. Unless you count his hand as the girl" Taehyung said laughing.

I hit Taehyungs side.

"Idiot. You think your so funny" I said scowling.

"Oh fucken come on Jeon. I bet you were playing with yourself this morning so were late pretending you were fucking a girl. Cuz trust me, I can set you up with a girl you just got to ask me. Just upgrade like what I did. Because fucking a pussy is so much better then fucking youe hand mate" Taehyung said now looking at me.

"Why do you call me Jeon?" I groaned.

"And yah! Your so gross. Not everything evolves around having sex. I just genuinely liked to sleep in" I said to Taehyung.

"I call you Jeon because I know you don't like me calling you it dumbie. And everything does evolve around sex otherwise how did Adam and Eve so magically populate the entire world. Sounds like sex caused evolution to me" he said grinning.

"Dick" I said looking down in defeat.

"Yo Taehyung, check out the new girl" Namjoon chimed.

We all looked over at this beautiful girl with long wavy black hair.

"Dibs. She's mine. I will fuck her later" Taehyung said smirking and licking his lips.

(Hiya. First chapter of the new book is up. Am so happy ahhh. I hope you like the book and are feeling intrigued. Please vote, comment and follow me on wattpad if you don't already. Also add me on Instagram. Details are in my bio on here.

Also wtf!? Look at there hair!!! ACK!!!

Otherwise that's all for now, stay safe and healthy... byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro