Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

"Because then I wouldn't be able to kiss you" 

"I'm sorry what!?" I questioned.

"Jeon... Do you really think I didn't remembered anything" Taehyung asked.

I nodded completely shocked.

"I lied to you" He said looking at me.

My eyes were wide.

I was speechless.

"W-what do you know?" I asked stuttering.

"I will start at the start" Taehyung said. 

I nodded in response.

"The night you first came around and I kissed you, I was tipsy so I still remember kissing you. I just had a rush of adrenaline and when I'm tipsy I've noticed I'm slightly more out going" Taehyung said.

"So you remember kissing me?" I asked and he nodded.

"And then. I am sorry about this part" Taehyung said sighing.

"Remember the day you confessed to Jimin you were gay?" Taehyung asked me and I nodded.

"Remember the girl moaning from the girls bathroom?" Taehyung said and my mouth fell open.

"You heard everything! That was you!" I said shocked.

"Yes. I got rid of the girl so she didn't hear but I was to curious when I knew you were their talking to Jimin... And so you agreed to being Gay... Which I kind of had guessed from your lack of interest in girls... And then Jimin mentioned you liking me" Taehyung said which made my face go red.

I covered my mouth and bright red cheeks with my hands.

"So basically your telling me you heard me mention that I like you" I said to him.

He nodded.

"Basically was why I made the remark at school saying I could set you up with someone because your crush was me... but anyways" Taehyung said carrying on.

"Last night..." Taehyung said gulping.

I looked straight at Taehyung.

Into his dreamy brown eyes.

"Please don't get mad at me for this because I am aware it was horribly wrong" Taehyung said.

I nodded slowly feeling a bit scared.

"I was sober" Taehyung said pushing his tongue into the side of his cheek.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" I questioned.

"I drunk one beer and I kept filling up the bottle with water and drinking it in front of you and kept giving you actual beer to get you drunk which was very wrong and I apologize for doing that to you" Taehyung said looking down.

Taehyung took advantage of me...

The one person who has always been their for me took advantage of me...

I felt my eyes start to water.

Taehyung then looked up noticing I didn't comment.

I felt a tear just slip down my cheek as my pink lips felt swollen. 

"No please don't cry. Their is more I need to explain" Taehyung said wiping away my tears with his thumb as he places his index finger against my chin.

"Why should I listen to you when you took advantage of your best friend" I said feeling rage coursing through my body.

Taehyung bit his lip feeling extremely nervous.

"Got nothing to say?" I said getting off the ground very angry.

Taehyung instantly got off the ground and pinned me to the wall holding down my shoulders.

"Jeon... I've had a crush on you for a year now" Taehyung said looking into my eyes.

I felt my heart skip a beat as he wiped away my tears.

"Y-you have?" I stuttered not believing what he just said.

I instantly stopped feeling angry and sad.

I felt pure love, happiness and butterflies erupting in my stomach. 

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted to tell you that god damn" he said taking a deep breath.

He looked down at his feet.

"I really really really like you Jeon" Taehyung said.

He looked up making eye contact with me.

My heart raced.

I couldn't believe it...

Am I dreaming!?

I instantly pressed my hand to Taehyungs cheek and pressed my pink swollen lips to his soft lips.

Taehyung didn't push me off.

Instead he wrapped his arm around behind my lower back and pulled my body against him.

We kissed... a lot... I ran my hands through Taehyungs hair and ran my hands against his chest.

His body felt absolutely amazing.

And feeling his chest against mine as well as our crotches rubbing excited me.

Then Taehyung pulled away. 

Our eyes slowly fluttered open and met.

Our lips were cms away from touching.

We just breathed deeply staring into each others brown eyes.

"I got you so wasted because I wanted to know what it felt like kissing you sober. Of course I was to nervous to reveal myself so I kissed you drunk to not deal with telling you" Taehyung said to me.

Our bodies were still close and my back was still to the wall as Taehyung left his hands against my waist.

"But what about the bra on the kitchen counter?" I asked.

Taehyung blushed lightly but smirked.

"Um ya know how I once came into class having fucked the new girl?" Taehyung said and I nodded.

"And I said she was shit at moaning?" Taehyung said and I nodded in response again.

"Basically you have a really nice moan which made me very horny and because I care about you I didn't want to touch you more then kissing you while you were drunk because It felt very wrong because I easily could have done more to you. Just didn't feel right" Taehyung said biting his lip.

"So basically when you fell asleep I got up and invited a girl around to fuck because you gave me a boner and I didn't want to take advantage over the fact you were a drunk handsome guy in my bed" Taehyung said.

"Ohhh" I said realizing why he did what he did.

Taehyung nodded.

"And of course I lied to you that I remembered this because I didn't want to have to explain this to you. Basically a bit scared I suppose" Taehyung said.

"Then why are you bringing it up with me?" I asked.

"Because you need to know the truth. I don't want to carry on crushing your heart just because I can't come to terms that I am queer" Taehyung said to me.

"What is your sexual orientation?" I asked Taehyung.

"I don't really know... Maybe bisexual... I'm not sure because your the only guy I've ever liked. Like ever" Taehyung said.

"It's also the reason I didn't tell you because I don't even know how to label myself" Taehyung said to me.

"Okay, well what did you plan on getting out of telling me you like me?" I asked Taehyung.

Taehyung stood and thought for a bit.

"I mean I'd love to date you. Just we'd get a lot of Judgement for it" Taehyung said.

"Look. I need to go home and have a shower because I haven't had one in a few days and I keep walking every which way getting all sweaty and what not. So basically, all I'm going to say to you is... you let me know if you want to date. Because I would happily date you and not care about the consequences from other people because personally its what I want in my life and the way I feel. So you have as much time as you need to decide what you want from me, for example, if we dated, but I'm also not going to be an option for you forever. So you need to think what it is you want to be with me and come tell me once you have decided alright?" I said to him.

He nodded.

"Good. I will see you tomorrow Tae" I said ducking under his arm to pick up my bag.

"Jeon" I heard him say.

I turned around.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you one more time before you go?" He asked.

I nodded seen as I badly want to just stay here and kiss Taehyung all night long.

But I can't let Taehyung control me, he needs to make a decision now...

Me or his reputation at school...

Taehyung leaned in so I could feel his warm breath tingling my lips before his lips met with mine.

Who would have thought something so small could be so everlasting... Something so minute would be the thing I spend most days waiting for... A kiss is just a kiss, until it is with someone you will truly miss...

(Hello. Credit to the owners of the quotes and pictures throughout this chapter.

What do yal think!?

Please comment, vote and follow me on wattpad if you don't already. Also follow me on Instagram, my details are in my wattpad bio.

That's all for now... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro