Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Dallon's POV)
Tonight's show is going to be great! I can feel it. Anyway, as I'm helping Kenny and Brendon plug in all the cords and other shit like that, I hear Brendon yell "HEY DALLON! WANNA MAKE OUT ON STAGE TONIGHT?!"
Me: *smiles* why would you even think about saying that? You know what the answer is.
Brendon: I take that as a yes! Do you want me to unbutton my shirt in the process and make it sexual?
Me: HELL YES!
Okay... So I'm going to have yet another major boner on stage again. But he has sexy abs. I would stroke them for fucking days. I think we might have sex after the show. If we do, I hope Kenny doesn't walk in on us again. He tried to have a threesome with us. I nearly killed myself that night.
When I walked to the trash can to throw away some plastic, Brendon gave me "the look". And I said "why the fuck not". Then, I kissed him on the cheek, and he grabbed my hair and started making out with me. I put both of my hands around his waist and he had one hand on the back of my head and the other draped over my shoulder. We both stopped for a moment and he said "we're totally having sex tonight". Then I said "lock the door this time". Brendon replied with a "yeah I don't want to have a threesome with Kenny. He has an ugly penis and a mustache." We continued kissing. I loved it.
After we did that, I walked to the left of center stage to set up my microphone stand. Me being tall as fuck, it took me a while. As I did that, one of the officials that was helping us said "you and Brendon are so gay." "Aye-aye Captain Obvious!" I replied. He walked away. What an asshole. He needs to be killed by a rainbow.
!
I actually ship Brallon super fucking hard! Anyway, I will have another chapter out tomorrow.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro