Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Brendon's POV)
At the hotel...
Me and Dallon were just sitting on the balcony just watching the highway, while drinking white wine. Dallon decided to play some calming mood music.
Dallon: this is fun.
Me: yea it is. So what do you want to talk about?
Dallon: why are people so against the gays? That totally fucking made sense.
Me: I don't know. All we wanted was a few bottles of wine, and he wouldn't give it to us.
Dallon: yeah. Remember what happened in Orlando? That's a visual representation of how stupid the world is. I mean if someone wants to be gay, let them. If they want to me straight, let them be straight. Same goes for transgender and bisexuals.
Me: *tear rolls down cheek* what has the world come to? Why does this have to fucking happen?
Dallon: *face turns red* I have no god damn clue. It's okay Brendon. Let it all out. I feel like I might end up crying with you.
Me: I love you Dallon. Thanks for understanding my emotions.
Dallon: *starts crying* you're welcome. I love you too. *hugs Brendon then kisses him* the world is a horrible place.
Me: *starts bawling* yes it is. I need to get a fucking rainbow heart tattoo now. The world makes me want to kill myself!
Dallon: *starts bawling with Brendon* same, but please don't kill yourself. I love you too much.
Me: I'll try not to.
Dallon: good.
Why do I always cry when it comes to things like this? Luckily Dallon was there to keep me from killing myself. I love him so fucking much.
Me: *trying to sing while crying* there's no sunshine. This impossible year. Only black days and sky grays. And clouds full of fear. And storms full of sorrow. That won't disappear. Just typhoons and monsoons. This impossible year. There's no good times. This impossible year. Just a beachfront of bad blood. And a coast that's unclear. All the guests at the party. There so insincere. They just intrude and extrude. This impossible year...
Dallon: *still bawling* thank you so fucking much Brendon! I needed that. And that wasn't sarcasm.
Me: *starts crying a little less* you're welcome. I love you. Singing that actually made me feel a little better.
Dallon: good. I love you too Brendon!
!
I actually cried the entire time I wrote this. I am proud to say that I'm a bisexual. I'm with Brendon, the world makes ME want to kill myself most of the time. (I love ya Moira ;-3) Anyway, sorry it was a shorter chapter. I couldn't go any longer. My emotions wouldn't let me. Plus, it's an okay stopping point.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro