Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do you ever feel like you got a bad feeling that makes you want to stay home, but ignore it? Yeah, that's what happens to me. I should have stayed in the bed all day to prevent myself from road-killed by Truck-sama while trying to go to university to get my degree which won't be happening anytime...

Now look at me, I'm small...in a toddler-size child with a glowy tattoo around my left arm that is burning slightly. And this woman...I guessing is a wicked stepmother or a shitty mother who give me that sneering look as if she was happy about this situation.

"At last! I won't have a daughter but a son!" She clamored with crazy eyes causing me to wonder what happen to this little girl who resides in this body. Don't tell me I've kicked her out or...she's already perished due to this painful curse this woman has cast upon on that poor little girl?

My name was (Full name), but now I am Choi Hwan. And this is my new story with my old memories of my old life. I guess I'll have to troll my shitty parents for torturing this sweet little girl who doesn't deserve this! Oh, and I forgot to tell you, my dear reader. It seems I'm not in the regular world anymore but a magical alternative universe where we could play with magic that would put Harry Potter to shame! How amazing is that? Plus it seems we do have a way of telling who is our soulmate by feeling each other if we're nearby or whatever mojo shit this world decided to throw me into.

It's too bad I'm not interested in soulmate crap but rather looking for them. I want to break this damn curse so I can gain a sense of control over my life to rub in my dear fake mummy's face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro