Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NO. NO. NO. NO WAY.

"You..." Jack mutters, "I thought you didn't live here."

"I thought you didn't live here!" I shout in response.

"I thought you were poor!" He yells back.

"I thought you were wealthy enough not to live in an apartment!"

"Listen," He says, "I moved here just recently. When Hiccup guided us to your apartment, I was glad that you weren't there. And now, you live here?!"

I take a deep breath in and out. I am going to have to trust this guy.

I grab the collar of his shirt and drag him into my apartment.

I sigh, "I will tell you the truth. But you can't tell anyone."

"What is it?" Jack asks in a disinterested voice.

"I won the lotto. So my apartment is spruced up." I explain, "I didn't tell anyone because I don't want be seen as the poor girl turned rich, you know?"

"I'm telling everyone." Jack smirks.

"Don't you dare," I say in a dark voice, "I am assuming you didn't tell them you live here, especially your girlfriend. There's a reason, isn't there?"

Jack looks away from me in an arrogant way.

"I can't stand anyone in family." Jack explains, "That's all."

"We live here for the same reasons," I say, "It makes me sick."

"Fine. Let's not tell anyone." He decides, "Let's just forget we live next door to each other."

"I never acknowledged your existence anyway." I snarl.

Jack gets up and leaves to go next door. Ugh, idiot.

What am I suppose to do? He lives next to me! My plans could be easily exposed since he's right next door!

I am not going to tell Mr. North about this, because first of all I actually want to forget about him. The serenity of this apartment can be ruined by him.

And my secret could be out any moment, and when that happens my luxurious will come to an end. I will ruin my pride by returning to my rich household, and be looked as a disappointment.

And I know I am a disappointment, but honestly hearing that come out of someone else's voice where you think their opinion is valid, it hurts. Plus it's super annoying.

After a brief analysis of the Jack and Rapunzel couple, I believe that I should continue acting like a friend and observe them. Gain Rapunzel's trust even more. I just sense that Jack and Rapunzel's relationship is very complex in a way.

I don't know. But I know. You know?

I slept through the night, but with an unsettling feeling, probably due to Jack living next door ugh.

Suddenly, I hear loud knocking on the door. I checked the clock hanging in front of me, it was 6:10am.

"Who the hell is knocking?" I groan, "They don't understand that I should not be disturbed. My sleep is more important than world issues."

I slip into my sheet again. But the persistent loud knocking.

I got up and stomped right to the front door and flung it open. Ugh. It's that jerk I have to break up with Rapunzel, that Jack dude.

"Oh so a monster lives here too." Jack says.

"No, it's me stupid." I reply angrily.

"Oh that makes sense. Even you can't get with a monster." He laughs.

"Did you forget the other night? Where we told each other to pretend that we don't live next door?" I tell him irritated, "Now it's 6 something in the morning and you have the audacity to disturb me from sleeping in my nice satin sheets?! The nice bouncy matress?! And the soft pillows?!"

"Yes." He responds.

"Do you understand how much I value the elements of my beautiful sleep?!" I rant on, "What possibly could be the damn matter?!"

"Afterall," He tells me, "I can't forget you live next door, it has been in my mind all night."

"Same, but in more of a, I really hope he can fix his parent issues so he can get the hell out way." I say and innocently smile.

"Why don't we cooperate?" Jack suggests, "I can visit the apartment and ask for food. You can ask for food. We can both benefit from this."

"No." I immediately respond, "Hah. What can you possibly have that I don't?"

"Shampoo. Conditioner. Nice quality food. Video games..." He goes on.

"I can just buy that stuff!" I say, "I am going to have to reject that offer. I'm going back to sleep, and don't disturb me. I will rip your head off."

I slam the door in his face and angrily mumble to myself.

Why would I share food with him?! I have food that the Mr. North kindly donated to me. I check the cupboards and the fridge. The only thing that was left was spoiled fruit and vegetables and some bread.

Uh... Is it normal to eat a years worth of food?

The business didn't provide me with any spending money. If I plead for them to add some spending money, my debt would become deeper if I fail to fulfil the job.

I guess I will have to cooperate.

I left my apartment and banged loudly on his door and he answers it.

"I am willing to negotiate." I say, "If you share some of your food."

"What's in it for me?" Jack asks.

"Um, my company." I respond.

Jack wryly laughs, "That seems like a good idea. But how would you like it if you were the housemaid?"

H-HOUSEMAID?

A/N

It's been a while since I have addressed you as an author. How are we all?

Sorry about the updates again. I bet you all want to choke me and throw me off a cliff. But I have leverage, if you kill me there will be no further updates.

Anyway I'd just like to thank the painfully paitent people and thank you for having faith in me!!

Peace homedogs ✌

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro