24 ~ Sultan is in love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

700 votes fasttttttt

Gulaab POV

"I can't put your life in danger doing this" He muttered near my stomach and I almost caught off-guard hearing that.

I straightened myself a little and looked at him. But he had different plans as he adjusted his head over my stomach and held me tightly.

I felt a little uncomfortable and lied back trying not to move that much. I could feel his slight beard hurting my skin and every breath he was taking making me feel high on attraction.

I slightly put my palm over his head and seeing that he didn't object, I started feathering his hair slightly. I didn't know what was happening to him or precisely what he was thinking. But, I was sure that there was something in his mind that was bothering him. 

I didn't know but his family didn't seem a normal one. It was like he was fighting some battle. He seems silent most of the time in front of that old lady. And I wondered why would a king be that silent if someone trying to hurt him.

Suddenly, I felt him holding one of my hands and he straightened himself.

He lied beside and he pulled me closer making me look at him slightly hovering over him. I felt a little uncomfortable again as my cleavage was visible. But his eyes were fixed into mine.

My hairs danced in front and he diverted his gaze to them.

His eyes turned slightly red and palm warmer than before. He feathered my cheek a little and my lash forced close for a moment. There was complete silence and darkness in the chamber. The only yellow light was there to make things visible in the darkness.

He tucked the wave of my hair behind the ear and I absentmindedly sucked on my lip feeling nervous.

"Kaash ye subah ka suraj na hota,

kaash is pal ke bahar duniya na hoti,

Kaash ye jakhm itne gehre na hote,

Kaash hamare darmiyan ye mulk na hote,

kaash hum is jahan ke Sultan na hote,

Kya hota fir manjar is haseen raat ka,

baaho me aapki kabhi hum or kabhi aap hote,

Aankhon se hi kaha jo humne ab tak,

Vo alfaz fir hamari jaban pe sare aam hote,

Yu dekhti nahi aap hairani se hume tab,

Jab hum is jahan ke sultan na hote!"

"Hope there was no sun of morning,

Hope there was no life out of this moment,

Hope the pain wasn't that deep down,

Hope there was no continent around,

Hope I wasn't the king,

What would be the scene of this night,

Sometimes I was in your arm and you were in mine, 

Whatever I said with the eyes yet,

The words were on my lips then,

You weren't looking at me like when, 

I wasn't the king of the Empire then,"

He said and I could feel each word of his. His voice was getting heavy with each passing word and I could see the water in his eyes. It wasn't like he was in love with me so much but there was so much pain buried in him.

I placed my hand on his cheek softly and he closed his eyes for a moment. 

"Hum jaante hai kisi ko khone ka dard, Kisi ke dhoke ka dard or akele hone ka dard. Samajhte hai hum aapke dard ho. Lekin aap ye kyu sochte hai ki aap akele hai. Zeenat Begum hai, Aaapki behen hai, Aapki bhaanjiya hai or shayad hum bhi hai"

"I know the pain of losing someone, pain the betrayal, Pain of being alone. I understand your pain. But, why do you think that you are alone? There is Zeenat Begum, your sister, her daughter and might be me with you"

I tried to say but suddenly he turned me below him. His hands were around me and he looked into my eyes.

"There is no one who loves me, there is no one who cares for me. They only love and care for me as a Sultan. But, behind there is nothing. Most of them plan daily to kill me. I was born alone and destined to be alone. I might be spending this moment with you in this dark light but you know what will happen tomorrow?" He said in a slow voice.

"What?" I asked.

"They will again start planning against me. I have lost many of my good wishes just for that Throne. It killed my brother, It killed my father, It killed my love and it will kill whomever I fall for. King is born alone and destined to be buried alone only. Things here are suspicious all the time. What if I fell in love again? What if I become a father? what if I live my life? The same will happen to my son also. And I don't want that. People here are two facings. They are not what they seem like. I get interested in you because you are not fake. You hate me and you say that loudly. You tell me what you exactly want. But, here people plan behind me. That's what hurt me the most. And, even today I still don't know how many are there with the thought of killing me." He said with a heavy and rough voice with a slow tone.

"Why don't you kill them then," I suggested.

He chuckled and cupped my cheek.

"If I kill them, I would become an animal, not the king. King is the one who takes care of what his kingdom wants. King is the one who thinks about the people, not the throne. I can kill them but I won't kill them out of my suspicion of them. It's everyone right to think about something. It's everyone right to want something. I can't kill anyone because of their mere desires. It's not my humanly justice" He said.

No doubt why this heart was getting flattered for him day by day. His voice, eyes, lips were just the mere attraction for me. But, his poetry, talks, and thought were becoming my drug. My nerves were pulsing with this closeness. He wasn't just the Sultan for me now, But a person, my husband.

A few months back I was cursing my destiny for whatever happened to me. But, now I was feeling slightly proud that destiny chose him for him. He was surely a deadly sultan but what I was looking for was a person with wide thoughts and pain.

"Ache lagne lage hai aap hume. Dil dhadakne laga hai hamara"

"I have started liking you. My heart is beating now" I said and he smiled a little.

"Bhool jaiye Begum, Aapko khona nahi chahte. Aapke khandan ko kya jawab denge. Hum chahte hai ki hum rahe na rahe. Jung ke baap aab salamati se apne mulk laut jaye. Jaante hai hum aap bahadur hai lekin thoda samajhdar baniye"

"Forget me, Begum, I don't want to lose you. What would I say to your family. I want you to got back to your continent after the war whether I stay or not. I know that you are brave but you should be smart also" He said and my heart stopped beating instantly.

"What war?" I asked.

He lied beside me and held me closer to his chest.

"Nothing, I am sleepy now." He said and snaked his arms around me tightly.

"I won't let this happen okay," I said before he closed his eyes and he nodded.

I couldn't sleep after that. What was he talking about? Why would I go back to Hind? And what war he was talking about? What the hell was happening?

I tried to look at him again but he slept already. I couldn't sleep properly the whole night. I was changing my position every then and now. And he was sleeping soundly. Obviously, He was drunk.

Finally, I woke up when it seems like morning and went back to my chamber. I took the bath quickly and got ready to visit Zeenat begum first.

I chose a green colour dress to wear today. The colour was so beautiful and it was looking pretty on me.

"Begum Sahiba"

I looked at Nagma who called me suddenly.

"Ji," I asked.

"You know Ibrahim Sultan is coming today" She was smiling so wide.

"Ibrahim Sultan?" I asked.

"Yes, Cousin brother of Sultan. You know he is so beautiful and charming. Listening that Sultan got married to Hindu Begum. He is coming to meet you." She said excitedly.

"oh" That was all I could say.

"Nagma, I am going to meet Zeenat Begum" I continued and placed my dupatta on the head.

"Early morning?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied knowing that Sultan would go there when he wakes up.

I retired from my chamber and went to her. The attendees informed her and she welcomed in her chamber.

"Assalamwalaikum Choti Begum"

She greeted and me too.

"Come sit here," She said patting on the bed and I nervously walked to her.

She was feeding her baby and I looked at the small soul.

"You know this feeling of being a mother is out of the world," She said looking at me.

I smiled and said. "Of course, You are blessed."

"You should get blessed soon too. Tell Rafiq about what you want" She said looking at me straightly.

"No...No... I don't want anything. I am okay" I tried to say.

"Why not?" She said and my mind instantly traveled to what happened last night between us. I cleared my thoughts and said.

"Umm, I don't think Sultan and I are ready and you know there is no such thing between us" I tried to say lowering my gaze.

"Do you love Sultan?" She asked and I looked at her in surprise.

"What?" I asked suddenly being caught off guard.

"Do you love Sultan?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't shake my head because I do have feelings for him. I tried to say.

"Not Love precisely but yes feelings"

She smiled and asked something that made me blush in no time.

"Where were you been last night?"

"Umm... I went to his Chamber" I said lowering my gaze.

"Woah! That's interesting and?" She asked.

"You know Zeenat Begum, He was drunk but he said a lot of things to me yesterday. Yesterday I saw a different Sultan. He was caring, pure, and raw. You know I found out that he likes long hairs"

"Ohoooo" Suddenly my attention caught her.

I smiled and she laughed a little.

"See, We were talking about him and he is here," She said and my heartbeat raced suddenly looking in his direction.

He was looking at me and our eyes met. His eyes were dark and something had changed in his eyes. He was topless only in his lowers and came towards the bed beside Zeenat Begum. He lied suddenly on the bed closer to Zeenat Begum and lifted his gaze to me.

I couldn't understand his gaze and felt a blush in my cheeks. I lowered my gaze.

"How is my baby? Zeenat," He asked touching the head of the baby and kissed him.

"Very good."

"You should also plan your baby now," Zeenat Begum said and I could feel my cheeks hurting with the timidness.

"Of course, get free as soon as possible and then we will produce our baby," He said looking at Zeenat's begum and she knitted her eyebrows.

She slightly slapped him lightly and said.

"You have become naughty now." He chuckled and said.

"I am Serious Zeenat"

I was sitting silent there when those two friends were talking and laughing.

"Umm... Nagma must be looking for me. I think I should go now" I tried to say.

"Sure, but come back soon to meet your baby Gulaab," Zeenat Begum said and I smiled.  

I stood up from there and started to walk back to my chamber. I came out of her chamber and started walking to mine slightly missing him. 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. 

I looked at him as he twisted my arm backwards and pinned me against the wall in a corner.

He was dangerously close to me and I looked into my eyes.

"Sultan"

I said in pain.

"Did you come last night to my chamber?" He asked.

Another update!!!

Please vote, share and comment.

Who is your favourite character?

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro