50 ~ The bond of love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1k votes fasttttt!!!!

Content advisory 17+

Don't forget to vote on all chapters to make me happy. Me happy then Sultan happy and then begum happy and I believe you guys want them happy. 😈😈😈😈😈

Mohobbat karne se aasan kuch nahi hota,

Tabhi to ek nazar me ho jaati hai,

Jaan leva to vo dillagi hoti hai,

Jab aashiqi se ummeede bandh jaati hai,

Sultan POV

I was panting hard after our love making session.

I felt grown up both physically and emotionally after it. It was amazing and beautiful.

Claiming her as my wife was a big thing for me, not only because I had moved on in my life but I was Sultan who had the ideas of winning her Empire.

I knew that if I would claim her as my wife then I won't be able to leave her forever.

I kissed her forehead as I finally accepted her completely. No matter how difficult it would be I was going to protect her from every odd.

"Sultan,"

She shifted beside me and I turned my face to keep her in my arms.

"Hn,"

"Aapse ek baat pooche agar aap bura na maane to,"

"Can I ask you something if you don't feel bad,"

I caressed her cheek as I made her cry tonight.

"Beshak,"

"Of Course,"

"Um, aap jaante hai ki shaadi se pehle kisi or ko pasand karte the..."

"Um, you know that I liked someone before our wedding... "

She lifted her gaze to meet my eyes.

"Fir bhi aapne kabhi nahi poocha ki humne unke saath kabhi kuch ya nahi,"

"Still you never asked whether I have done anything with him or not,"

I didn't why she was asking it but seems like she wanted an answer.

"Hume kabhi poochne ki jarurat mehsoos nahi hui,"

"I never felt any need of asking it,"

Though, I got to knew that she didn't have any physical relation before. I saw her blood.

She slowly brought her hand to my lips, touching it.

"Lekin kyu, hum jaante hai ki kuvaari ladki jo prem me pad jae usse koi nahi apnaata fir bhi... "

"But why, I know that a unmarried girl who falls in love isn't accepted by anyone still... "

My eyebrows thinned a little and looking at her, I was growing hard again a little.

"Aapne bhi to kabhi humse nahi poocha,"

"You also never asked me,"

I answered but she looked unsatisfied.

"Aap Sultan hai Or Raja to kayi patniya rakhne ke liye jaane jaate hai, hum aapse kese pooch sakte the"

"You are Sultan and Kings are known for keeping many wives, how could I ask you, "

I brought her in my embrace tightly and said.

"Begum koi bhi ho, Sultan ya Sultana, Raja ya Rani, aadmi Or aurat hone se pehle Insaan hota hai. Ye khokhli cheejo se kya farak padta hai. Humne nahi poocha kyuki hume koi farak nahi padta ki aapka humse pehle kisse rishta tha hume farak tab padega jab hamare hote hue aapka dil kisi or ke liye dhadkega. Hamari kya jurrat ki hum kisi ke ateet pe sawal kare."

"Begum, anyone before Sultan or Sultana, before a king or Queen, before a man or woman is a human. The baseless things doesn't create any difference. I never asked because I never felt any need of knowing that with whom you been in relation before me. The thing which will bother me would be your heart beating for someone else in my presence. I am no one to question anyone on her past,"

And it was true. My feeling never affected even if she had physical relation with him.

She came closer to my face and kissed my forehead.

"Hamara dil aapke hote hue kabhi kisi ke liye nahi dhadak sakta,"

"My heart can never beat for anyone than you,"

I smiled.

"You should sleep now, it will be morning soon,"

She nodded and turned her face to other side.

My chest touched her back as she brought her hair in front. Our feet touched each others under the blanket, slightly playing with each other. I hugged her from behind as she said suddenly.

"Sultan, you are hard again,"

"Kya kare, ab sher ke muh ko khoon jo lag gaya,"

"What do I do, now lion has tasted the blood,"

She chuckled and looked at me over her shoulder.

Her eyes holding some kind of appeal.

Raising my eyebrows I asked.

She smiled.

I leaned in to her neck kissing her softly. She closed her eyes as my lips played with her skin.

Slowly, my hands reached her thighs and I brought my midriff closer to her. I grabbed her thigh tight and adjusted myself slightly forcing me on her.

She took a deep and painful breath as I entered her from behind. Her hand held my wrist burying her nails as I moved myself slowly into her.

She hid her face in my arm on which she was keeping her head and I shifted a little bit over her to ease my movement. My hand rested beside her waist as I pushed myself. She titled a little with the effect and I held her waist tight moving myself in her.

She moaned louder when I reached to the core, filling her completely this time. I took a deep breathe as the feeling was out of the world. She adjusted her to give more space to me.

"Ahhh,"

She moaned.

Her small frame was enough to ignite the fire in me. The tightness was breathtaking making my heart beats racing to another extent.

She was controlling me somehow with her anticipating moans and reactions.

I felt her for sometime. The feeling of feeling her, claiming her and making her mine was unexplainable. I knew she had got tired but I wasn't enough satisfied yet.

I kissed her shoulder and started moving slowly. The cottage filled with her pleasuring cries again and I was feeling more grown up after her each moan.

Slowly, I turned over her and took the slightly fast pace. She was on her stomach under me. Her cheeks felt warm along with the body. She was soft and beautiful.

My sight fell on her hand tightly holding the blanket and face controlling her wild moans.

Slowly, then slightly fast I made her name written in every pore of me. I was making sure to kiss her back and shoulder every forth and then distracting her a little from the new found painful pleasure.

Making her moan like that was filling me with different kind of pleasure.

I continued until we started sweating again under the blanket this time and I got my release.

She moaned louder and complaint.

"Ahhh, I am sore now"

I smiled.

"But you... said you are strong,"

I shifted on the side panting hard.

She turned to look at me thinning her eyebrows.

"What do you eat?"

She was panting hard.

The room was filled with slight brightness as it was almost early morning. We both had spent a lot of time in it.

She was panting hard and closed her eyes. My eyes also felt dizzy after some time and I didn't realise when I fall asleep.

My eyes opened when I heard sounds of birds chirping and light falling into my eyes.

I looked around and realise that I was sleeping until late. I looked beside me as my Begum was still sleeping peacefully.

Her face looked tired and washed up. Her long hairs were messy. Her vermillion was almost washed and messed. I smiled looking at her face. My sight travelled to her neck. It had a few red marks. Her cleavage was slightly visible as she was only under the blanket.

She was looking so beautiful and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her forehead.

She shifted a little and cried in pain.

"Ouchhh,"

She says in her sleep and touched her lower abdomen.

Seems like I behaved too rough with her last night.

I caressed her cheek a little and muttered slowly.

"I am sorry, Begum,"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She caught me staring at her and blushed.

She looked around and pulled her blanket a little up realising we both were still naked.

She sat up covering herself with blanket up to chest and locked her hair behind the ear.

"Aap jaag gaye?"

"You awake?,"

She asked slowly blushing hard.

"Are aap to sharma rahi hai?"

"You are blushing?"

She lifted her gaze and I chuckled a little.

I held her hands and kissed.

"Are you okay?"

She lifted her gaze to me and answered.

"Yes, just a little pain in body"

She complaint.

"Can I do anything for you?"

She shook her head and wrapped the blanket around her leaving me naked.

I quickly held the edge of blanket and said.

"Begum, I am also naked. You can't take it all,"

Her sight fell on my naked body and blushed. She brought her gaze to my face and said.

"There is nothing I haven't seen, Sultan"

She took it and stood up slowly. She collected her clothes from the floor while I wore my lower.

Suddenly my sight fell on her wrist that had slight red marks.

I stood up and walked closer to her asking.

"Was it really painful?"

She looked at me and smiled a little saying.

"I didn't expect anything less than that,"

I smiled and hugged her.

"You get dressed and join me for the bathe,"

I informed.

She nodded and I came out to take the bathe.

The sun headed to sky as we woke up late. I stepped inside the pond and then under the waterfall.

I let the cold water fall over me. All the memories of last night were running in my mind. I smiled reminding all her moans and the way she took my name.

Suddenly, I felt her presence and turned to look at her. She was carefully stepping inside. I felt her face glowing even after the tiring night.

She looked worried and walked closer to me. She stood beside me under the water. The water flowed through her body making her wet and I asked.

"What happened?"

"It's hurting while walking?"

She complaint looking at me with big eyes. She was looking cute and I played.

"What's hurting?"

I asked.

"My body or what?"

"Why are you angry on me? I warned you,"

"Of course,"

She washed her hairs and I said.

"Begum, I am sorry I won't do it again,"

She looked at me.

"What? When did I say this? This pain is temporary and I am perfectly fine,"

I laughed.

She blushed and I held her hand asking.

"Did you like it?"

She nodded her timidly and asked.

"And you,"

"I would have love it more if you gain some weight,"

"What???"

"Yeah, you feel so light"

"I am perfectly fit and fine not like you,"

She said in anger.

She finished bathing and left me there walking back to cottage.

After finishing my bathe, I went back to the cottage too.

When I entered, my sight fell on her busy struggling with her blouse strings. I moved closer to her and helped her tying them.

"Hum thodi der ke liye bahar jaa rahe hai, ye bartan bech ke aate hai,"

"I am going out for sometime, will come back after selling these potteries,"

She turned and looked at me.

"Hum khane ke liye kuch banate hai,"

"I will make something to eat,"

I held her hand slowly and asked.

"Aap thik to hai na? Kaafi thaki hui lag rahi hai,"

"Are you alright naa? You looking tired, "

She looked at me and walked closer.

She cupped my cheeks and stood on her toes saying.

"I am okay Sultan, it's just I feeling sore. Please don't worry"

She placed a small kiss on the side of my lips and I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"Take good rest and care of you,"

"Go after eating only,"

She cooked for me and we both had breakfast.

I bid her bye taking the potteries with me. I was feeling happy today and missed her so much at work.

After spending my day in selling a few of those potteries. I came back to her in the evening with some money. She was busy in spreading the clothes to dry when she noticed me.

"You are back,"

She looked at me.

"You washed all the clothes,"

I looked at my clothes hanging.

She nodded.

"I told you to take rest,"

"Leave it, you aren't even that strong,"

She laughed.

"I should cook something for you,"

She said and made herself busy in cooking while I worked on making more potteries.

After eating I was working on making the potteries to sell next day while she sit beside me to watch and talk.

We both were spending our time talking, strengthening our bond and knowing about each other.

We both were tired as we stayed up midnight.

Waking up next day, the same routine started. We had laughs, fights and a lot of romantic moments.

She seems happy and joyful here. Whenever I get closer to her she blushes hard.

I literally had fallen for her hardly and madly.

I was missing her badly at work later that day and came back wrapping it quickly.

She was busy with pottery maker and messed up in mud from head to toe.

She made a lot of pottery in my absence and I asked.

"You made them?"

"Ofcourse,"

"But why? I can do it, right?"

"Hume acha nahi lagta aap der raat tak isme lage rehte hai or fir subah jaldi chale jaate hai... To humne socha aapki madad kare,"

"I don't like seeing you working until late night and then leaving early in the morning... So I thought to help you,"

I smiled and she informed.

"I will be back,"

She walked to the waterfall and the thought of loving her again hit my mind.

I took my kurta off and walked after her.

She noticed me in the pond. The darkness was heading as we weren't more precisely visible to anyone. Though no one lives around us.

The water was slightly chilly and I found her rubbing her body lightly to get rid off that mud.

Her sight fell on me as I was walking closer to her. She looked around and her face looked worried.

"Not here, Sultan"

"Why not?"

I asked raising my eyebrows.

She blushed and I dipped in water letting the tiredness get rid off me.

Holding her hand I slightly pulled her closer.

"Sultan,"

She tried to protest a little.

I snaked my arms around her waist under the water and sat on a hard rock under the water. The pool wasn't deep and had many rocks visible in it on the sides.

Making her sit in my lap, I settled her slowly. She was looking into my eyes softly and cupped my cheeks.

Her cheeks turned red as she learned about my intentions. Kissing her neck and cheeks softly, I pulled her skirt up.

Slowly, I began with the session making her moan under the sky. Doing it inside the water pond was giving different kind of chills to me. She was trying to compress her moans as she hid her face in my neck. This time I felt her efforts in the movement that made me insane.

We both panted hard after the release and laughed a little as we both release I wild we were behaving.

My lips kissing her softly while muttering a few of dirty words.

"You want more?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Where?"

Suddenly, I heard a sound that shivered both of us to the core.

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

So, books is close to the climax. Hold your chairs tight and ready for the another roller coster ride of emotions as I say love is easy but keep loving is difficult.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro