2- Two

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette rubbed her eyes as she slowly woke up from the sleep she had taken. She didn't know for how long, but she felt like it was ages.

She looked around her. Where was she? What was going on? Was she here alone?

And most importantly... Who was she?

"Ah, Marinette, I see that you've woken up." Marinette jumped at the voice. She turned around and there was another girl sitting not very far from her.

"Who are you and what's going on?!" She demanded.

"Marinette, calm down. I'm your best friend," the girl laughed, making Marinette calm down a little.

"My name is Lila Rossi. You don't remember me?" Lila smirked. "Well, ouch. We promised not to forget each other."

"Just tell me what's going on!" Marinette demanded again. Her head hurt from curiousity.

"You passed out because someone hit you really hard," Lila began, keeping her smirk. "I guess when you woke up, you forgot your memories."

Marinette didn't look like she believed her. How could she believe a girl that claimed to be her best friend, but she didn't know.

"Listen... That person that hit you is called Cat Noir...a.k.a, Paris' superhero," Lila began again. She had to try to make Marinette believe her. "He was so jealous of you being Paris' top favorite superhero, that he decided to hurt you. Cat Noir is bad news!"

Marinette gulped. Her head did hurt a bit. She didn't know if she should believe this girl, but something made her want to believe it.

"I'll tell you all the people you should stay away from, but later. Take this time to try to recover, if not your memories, then your bruises."

Marinette tried to get up. Her legs were also in pain. Had this person, Cat Noir, really hated her so much.

She was about to take a step, when she nearly jumped at the tiny red thing on the ground in front of her.

Marinette tried her best to bend down to see what it was. When that didn't work due to her back hurting do much, she decided to sit and pick it up.

Marinette looked it over. Was it a toy? A living creature perhaps?

"Oh that?" Marinette turned to Lila. "That is a kwami. Yes, it's living, and she's yours. She's what makes you the superhero you once were. She's what's going to make you the person you'll he from now on."

Lila continued. "Paris have wronged you. After Cat Noir started to become jealous, he made up a rumor about you, and Paris started to hate you. Even your friends started to leave you because of this when they found out you were that superhero. Marinette, you will get revenge on them, and I promise I'll help you. Okay?"

Marinette took some time to get the words she just heard in her brain and go over them. Then she looked back at Lila, and nodded.

"Okay."

"Then here." Lila handed her a cookie and Marinette frowned.

"I'm not hungry," Marinette protested.

Lila chuckled. "It's not for you. It's for the little kwami you're carrying. She eats cookies."

Marinette nodded, then she tried to feed the kwami.

"Oh, poor Tikki," Lila spoke as Marinette fed her. "Ever single kwamis in Paris started to hate her when they heard the rumor. Everyone abandoned the two of you. Only I would take you in."

"Why would you take me in even after the rumor?" Marinette asked. "Aren't you afraid people would start hating you?"

"People were already hating on me," Lila said. "I hated Paris and I wanted to get rid of everyone. When I heard you were being taken down, I had to help you. I felt had for you and Tikki."

Marinette smiled. "Well, then thank you."

"It's not a problem, Marinette. So like I said. Everyone, except for me and Hawk Moth, are your enemies."

"Who's Hawk Moth?"

"I'll introduce him later on." Marinette nodded.

---

"Marinette, Marinette, where are you?" Adrien groaned as he looked around the last place he could. The Eiffel tower.

He had looked around everywhere else. Had asked around, but nobody had seen her. He was beginning to get worried now. Marinette would do this. So the only thing that made sense was that she got kidnapped.

"Alright Plagg, claws out!"

In the spot of Adrien, was now Cat Noir. He jumped on the building to get a better view of Paris.

It was midnight, but he could see clearly. Not very much people were still out by this time.

Maybe I should leave the job for tomorrow?

No, no, I can't! I have to find her. Her parents are counting on me...well Adrien, to find her. I can't give up now!

He forced himself to keep looking.

----

"So this is what Cat Noir looks like?" Marinette looked at the picture once again while Lila nodded.

"When you see him, don't hesitate to hurt him."

"But I'm so weak right now. I'm not even going to be able to throw a punch," Marinette exclaimed, looking at her bruised body.

"It's okay, Marinette. This job belongs to Hawk Moth. I'll take you to meet him tomorrow. But you must get a rest now," Lila promised. "Hawk Moth is a great, powerful guy.

He'll be able to turn you into a stronger person..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro