« 11 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"About time you guys got back," Spooker commented as I rolled my eyes, my step-brother doing the same.

Ghost walked in behind me, looking down at his feet as he looked up at my brother.

"Johnny... We need to talk..." Ghost whispered, glancing between the door and Toast.

"Um, of course, Sir!" Toast spoke as the two walked into the living room. Mike, apparently, had rushed off to the bathroom as soon as they got home. I shyly looked up at the other human in the room with me, staring at the intricate patterns in the stitching on his pink beanie.

"So... Angel, what are you doing tomorrow?" Spooker asked as I shrugged, thinking about my busy schedule for the week.

"Hmm... Tomorrow? I believe that--"

"She's busy all week, Spooker..." I heard a voice hiss in my ear as I felt an arm snake around my waist. I could feel his heavy breathing patterns against the bare skin on my neck. I could feel his fingers tangle themselves in my hair as I watched both Johnny's re-enter the room.

"Wait..?" I asked as I looked at Ghost, then whipped my head around to stare at the murderer whose hands were stuck in my thick tangled hair.

"Oh my, Sir..." Toast whispered while giving Jimmy the nastiest look I've ever seen in my life.

"Who is that?" Mike asked, walking back from the bathroom, curious who the man holding his sister was. Mike wasn't nearly as overprotective as Johnny was, and I was extremely thankful for that one.

Jimmy held his hands up in surrender after he somehow managed to slip his fingers out of the mess that I call hair.

"You can touch anyone in this room except her..." Toast growled as Jimmy smirked.

"Name the last time I followed the rules, Johnny-Boy," Jimmy spoke before placing his hands on my shoulders and running them down the outline of my figure, stopping when his hands rested on my waist.

"Hang on. Can I please get the explanation here?" I asked, looking at my brother while pointing between Jimmy and Ghost.

"Hang on, Baby... I would like to have my riddle answered first," Jimmy spoke while placing his chapped and slit up index finger over my lips. A slight grin grew on his face, but curiosity made me wonder why. Suddenly, his grin grew some wicked traits as he looked down at my body. I elbowed him in the chest, making him meet eyes with my brother once again.

"Just get out of my house, Jimmy..." Toast groaned, pointing towards the exit as Ghost went up to sleep in Toast's room while Spooker fell asleep on the couch. Jimmy muttered a quiet goodnight before heading out the door.

Leaving Johnny, Mike, and myself.

"I'm gonna go to my hotel room for the night. Meet you guys tomorrow at sometime," Mike spoke as we both nodded, heading into the kitchen as he left.

"You ever had whiskey before?" Toast asked as I shook my head. No, I've never underage drank before. I'm seventeen and want a good reputation.

He walked up to his liquor cabinet, pulling out to shot glasses before finding his favorite name brand whiskey. He filled the two glasses to the brim, making me look at him in suspicion.

"You sure this is a good idea?" I asked as he looked up at me like I was stupid.

"When do I ever make bad ideas?" He asked as I rolled my eyes, taking on the glasses and tilting my head back, emptying every last drop into my throat. It burned and tasted downright disgusting, but it overcame me with a sense of freedom.

"Another, please," I spoke as he smiled, filling my glass back up to the brim again, both of us repeating this action frequently until we both passed out right there on the scene.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro