Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading ♥️

"Dev he already left the house at 6am today. This boy is getting on my nerves day by day. You please take care of him. " Sujata said on video call to Dev Mehra, Sanskar's business partner and his childhood friend.

"You don't worry aunty I will. He had to go early because inspector called him." Dev said eating his breakfast.

"Hmm" Sujata just hummed. She wanted these miseries to end as soon as possible.

"Don't worry Sujata behen. Everything will be fine." Ishwari, Dev's mother said. Maheshwaris were very close to her since they supported her the most when her husband passed away leaving her with little Dev

"Sonakshi beta did you talked to Swara?" Sujata asked.

"No aunty. I am going to baadi only now. I will talk to her face to face. There is no use of talking to her on phone. She disconnects the call immediately after listening to Sanskar's name." Sonakshi said serving breakfast to Ishwari.

"Dono ek se hain😒" (Both are same) Sujata said while others chuckled lightly.
They talked for a bit and then ended the call.

"Dev please drop me at Baadi while going to office. I will take cab for hospital from there." Sonakshi said. Dev nodded and both left together.

"Madam your destination came." Dev said stopping the car outside baadi. Sonakshi took a deep breath.

" Don't be stressed. We already know its hard to convince them both. We are trying it since a month." Dev said pecking her cheeks.

"Hmm.. Jinhone humko milaya ab hume unko milana hai." (The ones who tied us, its time to unite them) Sonakshi said with a determined face. Dev nodded.

She got out of the car and moved to Dida's house.

DIDA'S HOUSE

"Good Morning Dida." Sonakshi greeted.

"Good morning Sona Beta." Dia wished back.

"Where is madam?" She asked.

"At her mom's house." Dida said twitching her nose.

"You go and see what is happening there. I don't trust them with my Shoru." She further said. Sonakshi nodded and went out.

Meanwhile at Gadodia House

"Maa you called?" Swara asked entering.

"Haan Shona. Come sit. Have breakfast." Shomi said giving a wide smile.

"No maa I already had. If you have any important work then say or else you know I have few events lined up in the upcoming week. I have to work on them." She replied.

"Yes Swara maa has called you for a very important work." Ragini said coming to her with a smile. Swara looked at them confused.

"Shona these are the photos of few boys Pandit ji gave me." Shomi said

"So?" Swara asked.

"These are for you. Select the one which you like so that we can further talk about your alliance with them." Shomi said

"WHAT? Maa have you forgotten? I am already married." Swara yelled.

"But its of no use now Swara. Sanskar already said he won't accept you back in his life." Shomi stated.

"No maa. He said once Laksh will be back, he will punish me for whatever I did. I am waiting for him. I am only his. How can you even think like that?" Swara said.

"So what Swara he will punish you for sometime and then leave you. You have full life ahead of you. Society will talk and stain our family's name. You need to settle down. If you are thinking that I will feel bad that you are getting married when I don't have Laksh with me. Don't worry, I wont feel bad. " Ragini Said. Swara looked at her shocked.

"Stop making everything about yourself all the time Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. You are seriously pathetic. " Sonakshi shouted from behind. She came inside angrily and dragged Swara out.

"Ayeee Sharmishtha Gadodia, you worry about your own daughter. Don't you dare interfere in my Shoru's life. She's had enough because of you." Dida shouted standing outside. She already heard everything.

"And you Ragini, If you don't have any problem Swara marrying when your husband is missing then why didn't you stop her when she was leaving her lawfully wedded husband for you? Bloody jealous." Dida yelled.

"Maaa" Shomi shouted.

"Don't call me maa. I am not your maa." Dida replied and went inside her house.

"This is your" family" Swara? See what they are doing to you." Sonakshi said. Swara stood shocked processing whatever happened few minutes ago.

"Kyu nahin maani baat apni maa ki swara? Tum  to maa ki bhakt ho. Maan jaati. Kar leti dusri shadi." (Why didnt you listened to your mom Swara? you should have listened to her and should have done second marriage.) Dida taunted.

" Dida what are you saying?" Swara asked baffled.

"Why? You only say right if we will keep everyone happy then only family will stay together. Then keep your mother happy who doesnt even cares about your happiness." Dida said. Swara became sad.

Sonakshi sat on her knees in front of Swara holding her hands.

"Shona your idea about a family is very wrong. You need to know this. I understand you always craved for a family but this is not how it works. Its not about how big a family is and you working on to keep them happy. Its about few people who want your happiness and love you immensely. Now you see in process of keeping them happy you hurt the most precious person of your life. We know he matters you the most but still for them you left him who now don't even care about you and him." Sonakshi explained her softly. She listened to her attentively.

"Shoru atleast talk to Sanskar once. We know you both. YOu can sort things out." Dida said squeezing her shoulder.

"He will have to bring back Laksh then only we will talk." Swara said with a cold face.

"But.."

"No Sona. I don't want any more discussion on this." Swara said and went from there,

Sonakshi and Dida sighed. She shut them up but Sonakshi's words were constantly revolving around her mind.

"This girl is not at all ready to give up. Once this Laksh returns then I will see him as well as give a piece of mind to Swara & Sanskar." Dida said.

"Don't worry Dida. Sanskar is trying his best to find Laksh. I hope he returns soon." Sonakshi said.

Other side

"Yes inspector. You called. What is the lead that you found?" Sanskar asked.

"Mr. Maheshwari as you know we are tapping Mr. Laksh's all online transactions. We saw a payment from his card in Bhubaneswar's Golden Orchid Resort. Maybe he is there" Inspector said.

"But there are also chances that someone stole his card and was using it. My team is leaving for Bhubaneswar. We will contact you as soon as we get hold of anything else." Inspector said.

Sanskar nodded with a smile. In one month this is the strongest lead that they got hold of. He hoped that its Laksh and not some thief.

Swara was getting ready for site inspection just then Sonakshi's phone rang. It was a video call from Dev.

"Hey baby." He said smiling.

"What happened Dev? Any work?" Sonakshi asked controlling her blush.

"No I was just missing you." He said flirting.

"Ohhoo Dev sahab control or your wife will turn from a doctor to a tomato." Swara said winking.

Dev laughed.

"Ohhoo bhabhi this is my right." Dev said

"Stop it you both. Always teasing me." Sonakshi said.

"Yes Dev stop teasing my bhabhi." Sanskar said coming from behind. But froze looking at the screen. He heard only Sonakshi's last line and thought its only her so he came to talk but he had no idea that Swara was there as well.

Both Swara and Sanskar were shocked seeing each other. They had different emotions in their eyes since they were seeing each other after a month. They kept on staring at each other for a while. No one spoke. But suddenly Sanskar came into his senses and composed himself.

"Dev meeting in 10." He said coldly and left.

Swara kept on staring at his back with teary eyes till he disappeared. Dev and Sonakshi looked at them sadly.

"You ok?" Sonakshi asked her disconnecting the call.

"Yes." Swara said hiding her tears and went out from the house.

***to be continued***

Hey guys here is the next chapter. Thank you for the overwhelming response on the first part.
Let me know your views on this one and hit the vote button.

Its starting so I am trying to show how the people surrounding them are trying to unite them. This part was about Swara's start of realising things. Next will be Sanskar's. Also a more clear state of Swara's mind will be shown further.

Until next time
Ridz♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro