12 | he is the reason

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung nervously bit his bottom lip while his fingers fidgeted as he waited for his best friend to come back so that he can talk to him.

"How will I make you understand? You're so dumb oof!" Taehyung muttered under his breath looking over his shoulder. He sighed and grabbed his phone. He was about to call Jeongguk when he heard the door creak open, "I am back. Missed me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the other who locked the door and ran to throw himself on his bed, "I am so tired."

"How many rounds did you go for, bro?" the read head abruptly asked causing Jeongguk to choke on his own saliva, "Oh my God, only one."

Jeongguk was about to shift to Taehyung's bed when he opposed by pulling his pointer finger in the air, "Fuck stay there, you might reek of that girl. Oh God!"

"What the hell Taehyung! Why do you hate V that much? Huh!" Jeongguk asked, totally annoyed.

Taehyung's ears couldn't believe with what name he just called Violet.

V― that was his alias name when they played any superhero game back when they were younger. Taehyung loved that name so much. He still used that name while gaming but Jeongguk just.

"V." Taehyung mumbled. He was so disgusted that Jeongguk called Violet with the same thing he used to call him. He was disgusted cause Violet was nothing but a cheap girl.

Jeongguk quite didn't get it why Taehyung was reacting like that. He was that dumb and that dense.

"What?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nothing." Taehyung replied shortly.

"I will just go hangout with Namjoon hyung." the read head pulled himself to his feet and grabbed his phone before walking out. He wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible cause it was getting harder to breathe in the same room as Jeongguk's at the moment. All he wanted was a little peace.

He obviously lied about that hangout thing cause they didn't plan anything like that but lying felt like a nice option as he breathed heavily and sighed. He felt good, better than in that room they shared.

"I hate it Gguk, when you talk about her, when you look at her like that―" Taehyung muttered under his breath as he made his way out of the premises.

He didn't have any idea what where he was going. Maybe he needed some time alone and this walk out was a nice idea to be honest. The red head got a place in mind where he can go. Wasting no more time, he changed his direction.

Within some time, he was already at the park. As it was evening, people were there walking or jogging around. He smiled at some kids playing and got a whole park bench to himself.

"You're such a terrible excuse of a best friend Jeon fucking Jeongguk." Taehyung was talking to himself as he stared at the two boys around twelve or thirteen sitting on a bench opposite to his, they were laughing watching something that must be hilarious on a phone. He couldn't but remember the days with Jeongguk when they were around the same age.

"My name's gonna be Jk in the game and yours?"

"V! V! How about V? I sound killer right?"

Taehyung shut his eyes closed remembering those days. Those were gold and now he can't recognize this Jeongguk at all. The one who was always there to get his back, the one who couldn't spend a single day without seeing him, now just doesn't care.

How can that girl influence him that much?

"I miss you so much, fucker." Taehyung covered his face with both his palms as he felt tears rushing down. He wiped the tears away and looked heavenwards.

"That girl. Why doesn't she just disappear?" the boy wished but only if his wishes got true.

-

Jeongguk was on the desk doing his homeworks when Taehyung walked in. He was kinda mad at him for leaving him alone but who was he kidding? He did even worse.

"You back? How was your date with Namjoon hyung?" Jeongguk asked, giving a little more emphasis on the last two words causing Taehyung to knit his brows in confusion, "It was not a date and even if it was, you don't need to know."

Jeongguk sensed how Taehyung's voice was deeper and cracked as if he cried. He turned around to see his best friend's face a little puffed.

H cried a lot.

"Were you crying?" Jeongguk walked in front of the other sitting on the edge of the bed and squatted down in front of him. Pulling his face up by his thumb on Taehyung's chin, he investigated if he was right.

And he was damn right.

"He made you cry?" Jeongguk asked, his voice laced with anger, "No, he didn't."

"Don't lie. He must've said something. I will not spare the one who made you cry." Jeongguk's jaw went firm as he said those words but did he know? that he was the one who was the culprit. That he was the one who made that precious bean cry?

"It wasn't Namjoon hyung. Just leave." Taehyung pushed the other softly.

"Then who was it? Why are you crying? I hate it when you cry. You know that right?" Jeongguk cupped his roomie's cheeks and Taehyung just bit his bottom lip, choking back on his tears as he in no way wants to let the other see him crying.

"He is gonna pay for this." Jeongguk's hands turned into fists and he stood up abruptly, he was about to go have a talk with Namjoon when Taehyung stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I lied to you. I didn't even meet Namjoon hyung today." Taehyung looked up while Jeongguk was confused.

"Huh?"

"Namjoon hyung didn't make me cry."

"Then who was it? Just tell me." Jeongguk asked.

"It was you."

-

i don't have classes today
so if i can manage time,
will update again !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro