28 | kissing the bro

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Can I?" Jeongguk asked, his lips hovering over his bestie's who sucked in a sharp breath, his mind fighting the urge to kiss the one above him cause he doesn't want to progress until Jeongguk is very sure about this.

"Answer me, can I?" Jeongguk whispered kissing the red head's collarbones making him hold his breath and his right hand to rub on Jeongguk's arm, "I wanna kiss you too, Gguk, but―"

"What?"

"Can we actually kiss? What are we?" Taehyung asked looking away, "None of us is sure about our feelings, are we? What if we regret later?"

"Let's kiss now and regret later, gorgeous." Jeongguk never in his life thought of or even dreamt that this would be happening someday.

Taehyung under him.

He wanting to kiss him.

It was all unexpected but Jeongguk liked this feeling. His heart pounding like crazy against the other and sometime syncing. The bros were there looking into the other's eyes while their heartbeats were next to each other.

"Fuck it, we will think about this later." Taehyung decided and lifted his head up a little just to connect their lips together.

Jeongguk smiled in between the kiss and pushed the other down causing his head to hit that soft pillow. He slowly massaged his roommate's hips while his other hand was caressing Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung didn't know he would feel so good kissing his 'bro' like this. Nor did Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was pulled closer by the other as he wrapped his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. No one would say it was their actual first kiss where they both were willing.

Their eyes were closed as they felt the other's lips against their own ones, the kiss wasn't like the soft ones, nor the rough ones, it was something in between and they both honestly loved it, it was unexpected to both of them.

They kissed each other better than all the girls they have kissed before.

Taehyung was getting out of breath and Jeongguk felt that.

Jeongguk pulled away for a moment to see the other's expression who smiled faintly and before pecking his lips once again.

"Now." Jeongguk was abrubtly turned around on the bed and it was now Taehyung's turn to be in between the other's legs.

The raven head laughed.

"Shithead!" Taehyung commented, their eyes staring into each other's while moved ahead and pressed their lips together.

Jeongguk's hands wrapped around his roommate's waist as he pulled him closer only to kiss him better.

Taehyung felt the other's hold his petit waist to get tighter and he ended up laughing breaking that kiss.

The red head again kissed Jeongguk, but on his nose before whispering against the other's lips, "I swear, Jeongguk, I can't process all these actually happening."

With that, he pecked his bestie's lips and kept on peppering his face with small kisses here and there that made the one under him chuckle, "I kinda like this, Tae."

"Uh huh?" Taehyung hummed against Jeongguk's neck as he buried his face in that area, kissing the spot, "You don't regret it right?"

Jeongguk let out a chuckle, "If I did, I wouldn't have said that I like this. Are you stupid or stupid?"

"I am scared." Taehyung moved away and let himself fall beside Jeongguk on the bed, "I am scared, Jeongguk."

"It's okay." the other turned around and was laying on his shoulder, caressing the other's cheek before pulling his face to have a clear eye contact, "I was also so scared until this kiss, Tae.

"No, no. Jeongguk. I don't want you to rush. A straight boy turning gay for me, I― I want you to be very sure. I can't do anything more than kissing with you if you leave me in the end, I am looking forward to a relationship right now where there's no room for confusion." Taehyung explained and Jeongguk nodded.

"Then let's try spending some more time together, stop seeing us as besties, stop calling each other bros, it will help me figure out if I only like kissing you or like being with you in a romantic way." Jeongguk suggested that made Taehyung smile, "You seriously wanna give us a shot?"

"Yes, I do." Jeongguk quickly replied.

"But Tae, what if I fall for you but you don't. Namjoon hyung is your ideal type." Jeongguk looked away and shifted his focus on the ceiling and stared at it as if it was the most interesting thing to see.

"Namjoonie is obviously one of the best and he is just there. He can be with me in no minute but Gguk, I wanna be with you more. He is perfect and probably too perfect for me. I am a mess and deserve a stupid." Jeongguk smiled hearing what Taehyung truely felt.

"Let's give us a try." Jeongguk said sitting up and Taehyung nodded subtly, "I am still scared cause I feel that you will regret everything after we progress."

"And if you do anything like that Jeongguk, I swear― I will disown your pretty ass and never talk to you again." Taehyung threatened, holding his pointer finger in the air at Jeongguk.

"If you feel like this ain't working, you will be honest and tell me, don't lead me on just because you like kissing me."

"Deal bro." Jeongguk laughed really loud and Taehyung just smiled.

"Now the actual question―" Jeongguk paused for a moment and grabbed Taehyung's hand to pull him up.

Taehyung whined when Jeongguk forced him to sit up and sighed, "You're too annoying."

"What's the question?" the red head rolled his eyes before asking and that sweet smile on his roommate's face made him soft as he ended up smiling back, "Stop smiling like a stupid."

"Why the fuck are you so gorgeous?" Jeongguk scooted closer and closer until their faces were inches apart.

"Just look at you, homie―" Jeongguk took a look at Taehyung's pretty chocolate eyes before shifting his gaze on his cute little nose. Jeongguk giggled booping his nose on that cute mole and Taehyung pushed him away but he was careful not to hurt him.

"You're being too gay, Jeongguk. It's disturbing."

-

i need to study, i need to study !!
fuck fuck fuck

lmfaoo but i can't stop myself :'))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro