Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Uta Daishou sighed softly, leaning more into the seat behind him with a soft groan.

He was going to live with his new brothers, and knew that he was to meet one of them, Ukyo, at the train station.

He suppressed a grumble as he looked down at his phone, only fifteen more hours and then his new life would begin.

He closed his eyes for a moment, leaning back a bit and simply listening to the music from his earphones, trying to mute out the rest of the train.

He didn't want this new family. Not at all. But he had no choice.

His father, Hakamari Daishou, had passed away from an illness and Uta's only living relatives, the Asahina family, were his last hope.

"We are now arriving at Tokyo Central! Please leave on your left, thank you for choosing us, and have a good day!"

Uta blearily opened his thin eyes and stood up, grunting as he made his way out of the train, a volleyball bag slumped over his shoulder as he walked.

"Uta-nii!" Uta paused, looking around for the voice. It was a childish voice, and a second later as a child slammed into Uta's legs, he found out the source of the sound.

"Ah." Uta said shortly, looking down at the child who was latched onto his legs. He peered up at Uta, and for a second, Uta could have sworn he saw a sort of insanity swirling in their brown depths, but it disappeared as fast as it had come.

"Wataru! Don't just run up to him like that!" A voice behind Wataru and in front of Uta scolded lightly.

"Ah, no, he's okay!" Uta said, looking up, a bright flush on his cheeks when he saw who had talked.

His ex-boyfriend, Masaomi Asahina.

"Masa-chan.." Uta whispered, watching as surprise and delight lit up in Masaomi's eyes.

"You remember me?" The tall man asked, his smile kind but his eyes were shiny and bright with excitement.

Uta sniffed, wrinkling his nose a little. "Unfortunately, I do." He said in an icy tone. He was trying not to be bitter, he really was, but Masaomi was just the person he had never wanted to see again.

Masaomi and him hadn't really had the best break up. Masaomi was too involved in his studies, and felt that Uta was being too careless with his life choices, so they ended up breaking it off.

Masaomi coughed into his hand, smiling a little awkwardly now before he held out his hand to Uta.

"Well," he started, taking Uta's hand quite roughly, making him flinch a bit in pain.

"I guess you're coming with us!" Uta hissed at the grip, but followed the brothers easily.

Uta watched at Masaomi's back, unable to see the grin that was slowly coming onto Masaomi's face, and the dark look in Wataru's eyes.

Both of the brothers were thinking the same thing...

He will be mine!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro