~1~ BAD DAY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

KJ: Hey,its Jinnie bear. sorry to hear you not feeling well. I know how you feel in fact we all do. We are here for you,I'll be sending you a present it should arrive next week. Maybe Anticipating the gift will make you a bit happier.
------------------------------------------------
JH: Hey, sorry that I replied late I was working on my mixtape. I know you've been depressed lately, and its not something that goes away easily. But hopefully this picture cheers you up a little.

I love you,dont forget to love yourself.
YG: Hey baby girl, you didnt say much earlier. Just know that I think you're amazing..this is so mushy. But I'm here if you wanna talk or I'll take you to air out your frustrations somewhere.
JM: Hello princess. I wish you had a better day. But it always cheers you up when we tell you what we've been up to,so I'll tell you. Me and Hoseok went to Japan and appeared on the show PON. We had a lot of fun. Here's a few photos of us

The next was was right after Hobi made a cute remark about you.

Ill talk to you later,Love you ✌
KT: Yo baby cakes. I'm here to cheer you up a little. I know you've been depressed. Namjoon's hyung is peering over my shoulder like a child. He says If I don't spell right, I'll give you a wrong impression again,sorry about that. I saw this joke on Twitter today,hope you laugh.  What does the buffalo say while dropping his son off at college? ..you really dont know? Jin didnt tell you this one, thats great. The buffalo said Bison lol,get it? its like Bye son.. I made you laugh. I got to go it's Jungkook's turn to see you. Ttyl,I purple U💜.
JJK: Hey beautiful. So there's a new game coming out soon,its called BTS World. You get to be our manager and raise us from pre debut. You will love it. We couldn't have all this without you and the other ARMY. So thank you, for supporting us and more importantly for being yourself. XOXO
NJ: Hello,Coffee Copy Girl. Sorry,I couldn't help it. I was listening to Mad Clown. The weather was so nice and sunny the other day it reminded me of you.

People say Hoseok is the sunshine of the group,but the truth is you're our sunshine.
Dont forget to eat, energy drinks dont count.. You aren't alone in this,you know that ,right? Good. Have you Seen the leak -part of Hoseok's mixtape. Get ready its coming,not to mention the next part of love yourself is being released in March. Take care love you lots.😍❤💕💕✌

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro