14. When you flinch during an argument (Maknae Line)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin -

"Jimin, stop playing with the cat and give me some attention..."

"Can't you see I'm busy? You always get my attention anyways."

You were taken aback, what had gotten him so cold?

"I just asked for..."

"Oh, will you STOP Y/N? YOU ARE CLEARLY BEING SUCH AN ATTENTION BITCH RIGHT NOW!!!"

He then raised his hands to go through his hair, a habit he always did when he was frustrated with his surroundings.

You never knew about it, so you shrank back, thinking he would hurt you like your last ex.

Realising the scene he had just say, he ran out of your house, sobbing. You didn't hear of him for a few days.

Soon after the incident, your received a call.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I made you feel unsafe. I promise I won't do it again but please don't leave my side; I can't survive this world without your angelic presence."

Taehyung -

"Taehyung - ah, please leave me alone, I need to complete these reports by today."

"I don't care, let's watch a movie."

"Can't you see I'm busy? We will watch later, ok?"

"I don't know why you make time for others but never for me. AREN'T I IMPORTANT?"

"You are... Look I'm not in the mood to fight. Please..."

"ENOUGH OF YOUR EXCUSES. JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME. I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY."

He lifted his hands to grab his cheeks. Thinking of an incoming hit, you shrank back in your chair, eyes closed waiting for the impact.

But instead a pair of soft hands caress your cheek. You open to see a teary eyed Taehyung looking lovingly at you.

"Please don't crush my heart, I can't stand to see you in tears or scared, especially when the reason is me. I am truly sorry, I should have understood your condition. Let me help you."

Jungkook -

"Jungkook, come on, we planned to go to the amusement park."

"Not now, I'm on level 29 now. Just 11 more levels."

"But..."

"STOP WHINING. I DON'T WHY I FELL FOR YOU. I SHOULD HAVE REALISED THAT YOU WERE JUST A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. GET LOST!!!"

He screamed so loud, you flinched in result and fell on the cold, hard floor. Seeing you hurt, he tried to come close, but you pushed him back and ran upstairs.

He wouldn't know what to do. Only one way out; Jin Hyung.

He called him and explained his dilemma. He did get a earful, but in end knew how to apologize.

He came to your bedroom door and knocked twice.

You were busy questioning your relationship, when the door opened, revealing a Jungkook in a tuxedo with a rose and heart box of chocolates.

He came running towards you and hugged you tightly, like you were going to leave him.

"I'm s-sorry Y/N. I s-should have paid a-attention to you. Come, let's forget what happened and go to the amusement park. Whatcha say?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro