8. First Date (Hyung Line)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Namjoon -

You were grooming yourself and checking yourself out. Of course, it was a date with your crush; you had to make yourself look presentable.

That's when the doorbell rang. You opened the door to see a handsome man but without glasses. Namjoon doesn't wear glasses? You were staring at him for quiet a while now, until he brought you back to your senses.

You both went far away from the busy city of Seoul to the greenery on the outskirts. There you saw a beautiful picnic spread out, just for the two of you.

"I'm sorry, but the cinema was under maintenance. How is it?"

He bit his lip in nervousness and anxiety.

"It's beautiful."

Your eyes sparkled, which brought him back to normal.

"I'm glad you loved it."

Jin -

You were at your front door, waiting for Jin, when you saw him in his over the top attire; a tuxedo.

"We are just going to the steakhouse."

You chuckled.

" What, I need our presence to be felt. It's better to be overdressed than undressed."

You just smiled and linked your arms in his and walked to the steakhouse.

You had a great time. He cracked awkward and cringy dad jokes, but surprisingly it tickled your funny bone.

At last, after the meal you were digging through your purse when a hand stopped you. You looked up to Jin.

"Let me pay. It's our first date."

"No, I can't possibly accept that."

"It's impolite to make the lady pay for a first date. Let me."

You just smiled internally at the thought of him being such a gentleman. You were so lost into him, that you didn't realize he was talking to you until he snapped his fingers infront of you.

"Ready to leave?"

J-Hope -

You were waiting for J-Hope infront of the dance academy. You see someone waving rapidly from afar. You then find yourself being hugged by a smiling J-Hope.

"Where to?"

"There is a dance showcase down the street. Let's go watch it."

You nodded your head in agreement; he couldn't be more right.

As you watched the talented young artists, you didn't realize that J-Hope wasn't by your side. You looked left and right until a shrill voice cut through your thoughts.

"Y/N!!! LOOK AT ME!!!"

You see a childish J-Hope dancing along to the music, hitting every beat of the song with his moves. You couldn't help but to smile and blush at the sight. After a while, it was time for them to pack up. He then rushed towards you.

"How was I ?"

"Amazing, as always."

"You should have joined me."

"But I ..."

You were forced not to complete your sentence as he yanked your arm and made you do a slow dance with him. You just chuckled.

"We should do this more often."

Suga -

You really didn't have to dress up for your date. Though, you did put in the effort to make yourself presentable, while he was away getting all the snacks for you movie night-in date.

He rang the doorbell, signalling his presence. You opened to door, to a smiling Suga, a Suga which you saw rarely. He plopped all the snacks on the coffee table. He then looked at you.

"What movie are we going to watch?"

"How about a comedy?"

" Nah... How about horror? A Quiet Place?"

You bit your lip in nervousness; horror movies weren't your cup of tea. But for Suga, you decided to swallow your fear and nodded slowly.

It was the climax, the man running across the bridge towards his son, the monster in hot pursuit. As soon as the son got snatched away, you clinged onto Suga with fear. You shut your eyes tightly and tightly held onto his shirt. He just smiled, bring your closer and patting your head, trying to calm you down.

"There, there, it's all fake. I'm here."

His soothing voice and movements put you off to sleep on his shoulders. Hearing snores, he just grinned, switching the TV off, and heading off to dreamland with you, not before whispering in your ear, hoping you wouldn't hear.

"Tonight was great, thank you so much, for everything."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro