Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Daily text from BTS.

BTS as ur boyfriend.

Hyung line.

🎻Seokjin🎻

MyPinkeu: (Y/N) ah =3=.

MyPinkeu: Have u got up yet?

MyPinkeu: It's getting chilly outside, so take more clothes okay? I left chicken soup in the kitchen, just bring it along :">.

MyPinkeu: (Y/N) ah =3=.

MyPinkeu: It's nearly 8pm, I'm still practicing. I miss u :'(.

MyPinkeu: I can't wait to see u. Remember what u promised me? 😆😆😆

MyPinkeu: That's right! Dont forget! 😘😘 I'll be waiting.

🎻Namjoon🎻

Namjoon: Hey bae ♥️♥️♥️.

Namjoon: Today is Friday and i'm still filming. I should be sleeping in the hotel but i cant. I miss u so much, perhaps i gotta go home soon to see u. 😭😭

Namjoon: So how is it going? Have u finished the semester test? Was it good? I hope u did it well bc if not, i'll be ur tutor till the end of this year. 😌😌😌

Namjoon: Jagi-ah, why didn't u reply? Where r u? What's going on?! R u okay?! Wait, there's someone at the door...

*You're standing behind the door, smile. When he opens, u say 'Surprise!' and give him a big hug*

You: - I came here to see you, ik u didn't eat well 😁.

Namjoon: -Jagi ah ~ 💕💕💕.

🎻Yoongi🎻

DBoy: Morning babe 💋. Hope u sleep well last night. Did u dream about me? Was it good? Did we kiss? Or something dirtier?

DBoy: (Y/N) ah... Why are u so quiet? Don't be shy. What is done can't be undone... Wtf?! Why did u kick me?!

DBoy: It's nearly lunchtime, we're taking a rest. Idk why Tae always looks at the mirror. He thinks he's more handsome than me?! Idiot. And Jin-hyung is playing with his Mario. Boring.

DBoy: Me? I'm playing with mini-Kumamon. She's better than Jin-hyung's Mario. There're no ifs, ands, or buts about it... Wait jagi!

🎻Hoseok🎻

HobiHobi: Jagi ah~~~~ Morning kiss ~~~~.

HobiHobi: It's too bad that I stayed up late at the studio last night! I wanted to go home but there's so much thing to do TT^TT. I miss U my pillow ~~~.

HobiHobi: I went to the fansign today and met a girl like u. What can i do? Do i imagine her? 😭😭😭

HobiHobi: Oh no this is too bad! Now she's looking at me through the mirror! (Y/N) ah ~ Is that because i miss u so much?!

*You hear Hoseok shouting 'Don't come here! I'm (Y/N)'s already!'

Yeah yeah, you're the girl at the fansign.

Hoseok keeps moving back. Dunno what to say, he's so cute that you decide to step forward and scare him.

Hoseok: - (Y/N)!!!! This is not fun at all!!! 😖😖😖

Wtf did i write?! 😂😂

Plz let me know if it was good 🙏.

ThanQ 😘.

Btw, merry Christmas u guyyyy 😌.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro