1500👀: Marker Met!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heyo so you guys did it! You made it to the 1500👀 Marker! Proud of you! So I actually got a few PMs questioning me what type of materials I use for my hand and digital art! So here's  over view of it!

This is a Collection (Hoarders Pile) of All My Hand supply's... (●—●) hmmm.

I have a Total of 6 Binders...
2: 2in Binders
2: 1 ½in Binders
2: 1in Binders
I have about 6 Folders...

Next Is the Comp. Books... Let's see I have- (●—●) ummm 19... I also have 5 spiral notebooks...
2: Standard 70pg. Wide Rule...
2: 5 Subject 180pg. Wide Rule...
1: 5 Subject 260pg. College Rule...

Oh wait I forgot the ones I stuck on top of the box ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... alright than I also Have 3 Spiral Sketch Books, and a Large Sketch Pad...

2: Art1st Sketch Books Standard 70pg.
1: I think 100pg. Beginner Spiral Sketch Book
1:Large Art1st Sketch Pad 50pg.

Next I have A Verity of Guides That Were given to me or that I bought when I was little...

1. The Comic Strip Book By: Peter Foster
2. Manga Mania™ Chibi And Furry Characters By: Christopher Hart
3. DRAW Rainforest Animals By Doug DuBosque
4. How to Draw Pets By: Linda Murray Illustrated By: Janice Kinnealy
5. Draw Manga 6 Books in 1 (Not Sure Who Its By)
Book 6 and 7 is about Drawing Dragons But I Can't Locate them Currently... (Missing from the shot)
After that I have a Box of old Art... From 2011-Present.

In the box and the Yellow Bag I have a Random Assortment of Colors, Inking pens, pens, and like 6 pairs of scissors (7 I just found another one XD), 2 Roles of Clear Tape, and a lot of pencils and erasers.

For Digital it's a Whole Different Matter for certain things... I Use On My Computer SAI. And I actually use Paint also!

(NOT MY ART)

Next I use Medibang App for when I'm not at home...

(NOT MY ART)

Welp... (●—●) yah that about sums it up... any questions? Just comment below! Doesn't even have to be about the contest you can get random on me also...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro