3-Chaotic Meetings: Mighty & Ray

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

●Sonic will be 9 years old●

Sonic's P.O.V:

I was walking in emerald garden .. watching the night bright stars .. but suddenly .. i saw two people .. the first one was a squirrel .. a yellow one and he was standing beside an armadillo ....and this armadillo is seating on a big rock ... i got curious and wanna know if those are my "childhood" friends or not .. 

i began to go to them ... the yellow squirrel noticed me .. he came to me and ..gave a hug attack that made me fall with him .. he then said "SONIC! No way ... its you!" I began to laugh and he apologised to make me fall down ... "Wait a minute ... R-RAY?!? Is this is you .. REALLY??" I said ... 

the armadillo came to see what's happening with ray ... me and him got surprised from each other ... i went to give him a hug .. tightly .. he gave me too .. but he kinda squeezed me a little bit ... 

He noticed that he was a little hard on me then he apologised ... " it's alright .. and I can't believe it's you! The one who inspired me to become a hero!" I said .. he chuckled to me "And I can't believe you're the same person that I punched accidentally when we were younger" he said .. he began to laugh at this situation ... I laughed but embarrassed a bit from that .. I rubbed my back head blushing from embarrassment ..

Ray's P.O.V: 

I'm so in shock.. I can't believe that this.. is the hedgehog who i used to be friends with! .. i missed him a lot .. it's been 6 years since we didn't see each other...

Mighty's P.O.V: 

Here is the guy that I won't forget I punched him 6 years ago ... I'm so glad to see him again.. I used to be his "idol" because i was a hero that time and he wanted to be just like me .. tough , free to go everywhere , and a hero ...

........................................................................................................................

Those guys used to be friends before ...

Before 6 years ago ... Sonic was 9 .. Ray was 6 .. and Mighty was 12 .. he was the oldest ..

In one day .. sonic was hearing some noise from the midnight forest ... in the morning.. he went to check out what's the problem and if there's any hunters then he could get rid of them.. when he was walking .. he didn't notice a trap .. he stepped on a circle rope that was covered with leaves ... and immediately he went up of a tree upside down ... sonic sighed .. but then two shadows appeared in front of him ... the first one jumped and gave sonic a punch in his face ... 

The other little shadow appeared... he realized that this ... isn't what are they looking for...they captured an animal and they want to capture a human instead....

Sonic crossed his arms and he's still upside down... looking in the two in rage ... mighty apologized ... and he put sonic down.. mighty explained to sonic what are they doing ... and he told him if he wants to join them ... 

Mighty: my apologies.. uhh ..

Sonic: It's sonic ..

Mighty: my apologies sonic ... i didn't mean to punch you...

Sonic: *sigh* .... It's alright..

Ray: uhhh ... s-sonic?

Sonic: what kiddo?

Ray: would you love to come with us?

Sonic: i .. don't know about it ..

Mighty: I heard before that there's someone called "sonic" and he's a friend to the royal princess of kingdom of acorn ... 

Sonic: so .. you heard about me?

Mighty: wait-what!! REALLY? Are you the kid who's friends with the princess?!!

Sonic: yeah it's me *smiles*

Mighty: *feels embarrassed and rubbing his back head*

Sonic: what's wrong...uhh..?

Mighty: *sigh* I'm mighty the armadillo .. I'm 12 years old and this is my brother and I adopted him his name is ray and he's 6 years old...and i feel guilty for punching you accidentally...

Sonic: well the names sonic the hedgehog and I'm 9 years old .. it's nice to meet you guys ..and don't worry I'm fine...

Mighty: nice to meet you too! Hey ray .. go get some ice cubes from our hut 

Ray: alright!

Sonic: wait ... you two live together in a hut in here?

Mighty: yeah what's the problem?

Sonic: nothing but .. surprised heh..

Mighty: *smiles*

Sonic: soo .. you're an armadillo? You seem to be pretty tough right?

Mighty: yeah you're right 

Sonic: you look awesome!

Mighty: thanks! And as Ray said to you ... would you like to join us?

Sonic: in what?

Mighty: we're trying to get rid of any hunters here .. they're killing the innocent little fliky's before a week ago ...

Sonic: aww .. y'know .. i also saw that they're doing experiments on them too ... which is something creepy ...

Mighty: EXACTLY! ... so .. wanna join us?

Sonic: ok .. sure!

Mighty: *smiles*

Sonic joined mighty and ray ... after a while .. the 3 became friends ... along with sonic's adopted brother Tails ... the 3 had a lot of fun and knowing each other ... sonic never met people who are this excited about going to another places of the world and going on adventures together ... mighty and ray were ONE of the reasons to make sonic become a hero ... 

a couple of months ago ... sonic went as usual to see his "new" friends... but he didn't find their hut in his usual spot ... but he did find a letter next to the tree that they used to play around it ... the letter explained why they left and because they traveled to another place... but they will never forget the times they were playing together with sonic... 

Sonic immediately got to cry ... he knows how they LOVE to go to another places .. while sonic is stuck for some reason with his uncle and they can't move to another place ... but those two made sonic wants to go to another place ... to try the feeling of being "free" ... 

In the next year ... sonic went to another place with his brother ... he told his uncle that he's going to go to play outside with his brother but no ... the two escaped from their home and went to another place called "toxic roses" the place where there's an evil person who wants to rule the world ... and will be sonic's first ENEMY...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be Continued...

..A FRIENDSHIP LEADS TO FREEDOM..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro