●18●

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

EunMi POV

"Korea!!I miss u!"I yell when we enter Xiao unnie appartment

"Cant believe mom and dad got(7) so many work that we need to leave early,but its worth it to see them"Xiao unnie said

"Yan...........An"I sigh..."You're going to be okay trust me"Xiao said patting my head before leaving me

I sighed again while remembering what just happen

FlashBack

"EunMi,what do u want to buy?"Yanan asked me as we hand to hand each other in a toy shop..."How bout that dolpin doll?It looks cute"I said smilling..."Okay just wait"He said and went to pay for it

"What is taking him so long?is the que that long?"I said under my breath...."Ugh I'm checking on him"I said and walk into the shop

Damn this toy shop is huge!

"Yan-an,where r u?"I ask my self

"Yanan,I cant!"A girl said..it sound more like yelling..."What do you mean u cant?its easy leaving me,its the same just like you leaving your crush"He said

I was hidding so I could hear their conversation

"Yanan please I love you,jebal come to me"She said

What the actual fu*k?

"I'm sorry

HwaYoung,I cant.....I have EunMi in my life...she's the love of my life"He said

"Why EunMi?I know I'm her bestfriend,but I also know that I'm greedy if I wanted you by myself...but please just give me a chance...I love you...you should know that"HwaYoung said

"I'm sorry"He said...and walk past her but I can clearly saw that she's holding his hand

"I know that you're not going to chose me,so thats why I'm testing you to see if EunMi got the right man...OMG you should see your face....it looks funny"She laugh so hard....that I was trying my best to not laugh...because Yanan was giving her a blank face

"Fine...fine ChengXiao asked me to do this...she pay me to do this to you,she just wanted to check if you change your mind or not...she said that its not that she doesnt trust you but again she wanted me to check on you....okay thats all bye Yanan!and EunMi you can come out now"She said and asked me to come out

"Uhhh hi,I heard your convo actually and I thought U really like him...I almost got it missuderstanding...but just as you explain to him...I was about to explode laughing my heart off,Yanan-ssi you need at least to see your face...it looks like a vegetable"I laugh my ass off,as Hwayoung walked out

"A cute one,now lets go kids are looking at you,its embarassing"He said and drag me out

Flashback end

As soon as I finish remembering what happen I smile and not least laugh at it

I look like a mad person now

Like seriously it hella funny when Yanan does that face...that super duper serious face

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro