●4●

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Letter 4

Dear EunMi,
After u work I saw u walk alone at the park...so I decided to follow u...make sure ur safe...I watch u from a far.....aish why did u walk alone at late night?are u not scared?girls now a day cant walk alone in the middle of the night...call me super protective...because I am ;)...enjoy this Italian Chocolate I gave you its a littler bitter but good...it will give u energy♡

-♡Ur secret admirer-

EunMi POV

So thats why I felt someone was following last night....does this guy follow me everywhere?yeah I know ur being superprotective from this letter Lol xd.

How nice of this 3 people to support me....btw Yanan and Momo now a day kept on staring at me if I pass by them....sometimes I felt safe just around them...Nana twins is more nicer than her I wish I had many friends...I mean atleast I have 4 friends...its still good right?they help me a lot and now about my situation

HwaYoung,YooJung,Reyna and EunRa

Yup this 4 girls is pretty and bad,yeah my bestfriend is the school famous bully...they didnt bully student now....but some student are still scared of them...they arent really that bad but actually a kind hearted person if ur close with them

They cute and clumsy hehehehe

"EunMi come on,the ice cream will be close"Reyna said...."Okay okay"I said...

~Ice Cream shop~

"Ugh guys why is that guy follow us from school?"YooJung asked.."Who?"EunRa asked..."That guy"Reyna said...then HwaYoung haw drop and said.."Guys thats Yanan"...our balls almost pop out...looking at him...when my eyes met him...I blush a little and quickly turn around

However HwaYoung saw it

"Omo EunMi is blushing!"HwaYoung half shouted making people look weirdly at us.."Ah?Jinjja?".."She didnt blush long time ago"..."You like Yanan dont u?"...."Some one have a crush here"...

"Guys snap out of it...even if I like him he will never like me back....he's the school kingka while Im a nobody,he probaly likes a girl whos pretty and famous"I said...."Dont say that....well your pretty and smart"EunRa said...."What if he's ur fate?"Reyna said..."Not gonna happen"I said and chuckled..."So ur saying u like him?"YooJung tease me...."Whatever"I laugh and went to my work

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro