8-Having Fun!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He's... really different, really different from the past. Why is he a happy virus now, I mean that he always happy if I'm around but I'm also happy and excited.

"You know, you're not jealous aren't you. About me and Yoongi oppa"I ask him without thinking with a sweet voice.

He's not replying to my question while he was scanning the ticket at are wrist and went inside the roller coaster as we sat down.

"Aren't you?"I ask him again then he look at me with that full of jealousy in his eyes.

"I'm... jealous. Really jealous from what you both did"he answer me. I sigh heavily and smile at him with a wink.

"Well, you shouldn't be so jealous of it because he's my brother. Jimin also known about it too" I held his hand softly and he nod with the innocent look.

Then my feelings for him now grew more bigger and bigger since he being nice to me. I want to tell him that I'm sorry for being so selfish about it? Huh... I don't know. I sat on the front with him.

The members ran to us and sit on the empty seat. It goes up slowly, goes up up up and up to the top until it stop for a bit and continue going down! I can't hear it very clearly because the pressure around my ears, our ears. I was really surprise how this thing is super fast and scary.

I felt that Jungkook hold on my hand to hold tight on the handle. After it stop, I close my eyes but Jungkook told me that it was over. I open my eyes quickly as I link my arm around his. We play it so many games and have a lots of prize too.

"(Y/N)-ah~, Come here and eat this"Taehyung called me, I release my hand from Jungkook and ran to him as I sit next to him on the bench.

"Cotton Candy?!"I exclaim and he nod and gave it to me.

I ate it because its been a long time I didn't eat this. He took a little bite on the side. I felt something was heavy on my shoulder as I turn my head to him and it was face to face without the member notice it.

My lips capture by him so sudden, I tried to push him back but he lean it forward again. He broke the kiss because he was out of breath and so he's stop. I think someone notice but don't know who.

I approach to the member and suddenly Namjoon arm were on my shoulder and keep talking to them."(Y/N)-ah~, I want to talk to you"Yoongi call me and I go near him.

"I saw you and Taehyung are doing something over there. Are you guys k-"

"Shut up!"I cut him while I was covering his mouth and blush madly. Well he knows it but I sense that its not him, someone who really loves me. He chuckle and make a cute voice."(Y/N),Kyeopta~"

He exclaim and make me blush. I ran to them ans I was standing between Jungkook and Jimin. The last thing we ride is on the private and romantic ride ever, on the faris wheel.

"Do you want to join me to ride on the faris wheel?"I ask my brother but he didn't want to join me and then I ask Jungkook as he nodded with a smile.

He hold my hand and I hold it back as I can sense it again that who really loves me was frowning from the begining but don't know who.

Jimin-ssi? I whisper in my heart and that's only my guess. I turn around and I guess it right, he was frowning while looking at us and maybe I should say to him that I'm sorry from not hanging out with him?

Jungkook's POV

"Wah~ it's so high up, Jungkook-ah,you should see it"She said it excitedly to me and she continue viewing the view.

I just look around with the beautiful view but maybe this time I should tell her the truth that I still love her. I've change already right, so maybe there's a second chance to tell her about it. I look at her while inhaling and exhaling.

"Uh, (Y/N). I have to tell you something"

I scratch the back of my neck as she stop looking outside and look at me with a confuse face.

"I didn't let out this true feeling and it's that I still.... love you"the last sentence make me so nervous to speak out and my ears turns red. She smile at me and hug me.

"Same as me too. Jungkook... Oppa~"I was surprise that she has the same feeling as me, I never thought about it. She release the embrace and look into each other eyes.

"I-I'm S-Sorry that I'm b-being to harsh on you but Jimin told me that he loves me and wanting me to accept his heart b-but I can't resist my heart for y-you to him. Taehyung kiss me earlier when he call me to eat the cotton candy. Are you okay about that and you are not j-jealous right?"she told me everything that came out from her mind and the tears started to roll down to her cheeks. I pat her head.

"Arraso, I'm not that pretty jealous of it"I wipe her tears and after that, we head back to the members.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro