17: Been Waiting For This

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You got a note while you were out." Mario waved a paper at you both as you entered the restaurant. With a huff, Kidou swiped it from them and stormed off to his room.

What's it say? You asked.

Let me read it. He had a scowl on his face that made you inch over to him and lean your head on his shoulder. It's a note from the person who's slaughtering and eating people in the slums.

You shivered at the thought. And you wanted me to stay there.

Kidou set the note down and turned to you. I wish you were still there.

A deeply ingrained frown came on your face. Because I'm a burden to you.

No. Because you were hidden. And no one would be able to use you to hurt me in any possible way. This person is asking me to meet them. Alone. In the slums.

I don't think that's a good idea... You worried about it. What if...

I die? I'm thinking about it... I think there's something I need to do.

What? The look in his eyes was strange. It was different. And suddenly, he was kissing you. Awkwardly, your eyes stared straight into his closed eyes, lips frozen where they were.

As you pulled apart, both of you took shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain yourselves anymore, He held your head in his hands and pulled you into a fiery and passionate kiss. Your hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his chiseled, yet scarred, physique.  With the slightest bit of pressure from Kidou, you laid on your back as he matched your body's form. His hands ventured over your curved body, exploring. You pulled apart and opened your eyes. You stared at each other, deeply, and then both giggled as if you had been doing something naughty. Kidou's eyes were full of wonder and love, yours full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story's worth of them is communicated. Just as it always has been.

He leaned back in to softly kiss up and down your neck. You let out little whimpers of anticipation, although you cannot hear them. He worked his way back to your tender, smooth lips. As you kissed each other, you rolled him over and laid on top of his strong, muscular body. You turned the tables, running your lips up his neck and landing a loving and intense kiss on his lips. 

After a moment, he pulled back, pushing you off of his chest slightly.

I have always wanted to do that. He smiled. Now I can die a happy man.

Take that back! You are not going to die ever. Not after what you just did! You need to do it a lot more.

If you insist. Kidou chuckled and went right back to it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro