You see?

Fuck Boy
That means i should call you again?

Sexy Chick
No

Fuck Boy
Why?

Sexy Chick
Because i won't answer it. Just don't waste your time.

Fuck Boy
Please, just once... Please

Fuck Boy
I just wanna hear your voice

Sexy Chick
Ok

Fuck Boy
For REAL?!

Sexy Chick
Yes but it's just for 2 mins

Fuck Boy
Yes i accept! Just a *hello* and I'm fine :-))

Fuck Boy
Yipes! Can i? Call you ? Now?

Sexy Chick
Yes.. Not video calls because i know you might seize the opportunity you have now.

Fuck Boy
No no no. Don't worry. I got you covered ;-)

Sexy Chick

Well then

Fuck Boy
Calling you in 5.4.3.2.1....

➡⤵

Sana Pov
I held my phone up excepting his call in no due time. I sighed at how stupid i appeared to be. But is this the only source of companion I've archived so far?

The night is the saddest of all. I couldn't help it, i just wanted to talk to him,  to hear his voice too. To be nice to him for at least once.

Soon, my phone buzzed twice as i was immediately snapped out of my thought and wiped away my tears,  of course it wasn't any video calls but i needed to put myself together so he wouldn't notice anything.

"Hello"? ! He said from the other side of the line " I'm tzuyu the fuck boy saved on your contact! Please be my guest tonight" he continued screaming which made me laugh... Slightly and then sniffed.

"Hello there" i came up with, trying to act nice and cheer up a bit

"Omg!! Your voice is so goddamn beautiful!! I can literally see it on blonde hair and Marries heels and tops"! He said gaining a laughter from me.

" even your laughter is exceedingly as gorgeous as you"! He commented.

"Wow thanks" i said skipping the time.

"You're really adorable. Hey since i don't know your name and you won't tell me, I'll just call you beauty besides I'm the most happiest man today"! He screamed once again and i giggled " Trust me, today was really a bad day for me but...I'm happy right now,  thanks to you...beauty "

I blushed at his words. At How cute , cheerful and nice he appeared. With so much thoughts in my mind i sniffed wiping the tears by the side of my eyes- i guess he heard that

"Hey, are you alright? You got a cold"? He asked making me blush hard, i wish Chris was just as sweet as him. Thinking about how much I'm going to miss him , i began to cry once again , right here on the call. I feel so stupid at the same time.

" hey, why are you crying. Plea-

I had enough of his sweetness and kind gestures which i don't deserve . i hung up on the call and slowly laid on my bed as fresh hot tears rolled down from my eyes as my pillow suffered it's cause.

My phone from that time kept on ringing non stop. It's definitely the stranger , but i wasn't in the mood to talk.

After maxwell left me heartbroken,  Taehyung came and gave me hope until he left me without saying that word "it's over" , i guess he felt pity for me after telling him the truth about my past life and dates before we had started dating. Chris was like another saviour sent from heaven to wipe away my tears but he failed, he made a fool of me, he used me , dumped me and now engaged to another.

In a short while i had headaches from too much of thinking and losing hope on myself.

After an hour of sobbing, i held my phone to see 39 missed calls from  the stranger and 50 unread messages still from the stranger. I breath out before sending a text back to him and dropping my phone by my side, i slowly fell asleep.

Please don't waste your time on me, dear stranger....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro