13.Knowing the truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading....

Abhi was sitting shocked nd broken... suddenly he felt someone's presence near him....he turned nd saw Aaliya sitting next to him sadly....

Aaliya : bhai is everything fine?????

Abhi : why r u asking suddenly???

Aaliya : bhai....Pragya bhabi has booked her tickets to go back to Australia...

Abhi : wattt she booked her tickets before asking my decision...

Aaliya : wat decision bhai.....wat is happening between u both....I can't understand anything...few minutes ago u was very excited to propose bhabi but now u r sitting here thinking something else nd pragya bhabi....she is going back to Australia....wat is happening here...any problem???? pls bhai say something...

Abhi : Even I don't know Wat is happening here...suddenly pragya came nd asked for divorce....

Aaliya : (shocked) DIVORCE....

Abhi : yes Aaliya...Pragya wants divorce from me...she said that she is going back to Australia itself... nd said watever happened few minutes back...

In pragya's room

*Pragya's pov*

Why I feel like this??? When I said about the divorce I saw his face turning pale but why??? I know that he wanted to take revenge on my father by marrying me...but I feel that he care for me...but if he wanted to take revenge then why did he care for me....anyways pragya dont overthink,u have taken a right decition nd dont backoff...

End of pov...

With those thoughts she continued to pack her things as her flight is tonight...she asked one of her staff to pack her stuff in mm...

Dadi dont know anything as she went to her cousins place...

In marriage...

Pragya was busy with her work whereas abhi was mood off...he dont know how to react...Suddenly bulbul came nd hugged pragya tightly without giving a inch gap...pragya was standind still confused....bulbul started talking breaking the hug...

Bulbul: u know wat...i am the world's happiest person....

Pragya: Yyy???

Bulbul: bcozzzzz i got my sister who i did'nt see from birth...

Pragya: really?? Pls introduce me to her di..

Bulbul: arrey buddhu...hear me fully...u said u want to meet her no...see this is my sister....nd showed her mobile...

Pragya was shocked at first but said: ofcourse i am ur sissy...

Bulbul : yes u r my own sibling...who i wanted to meet for years...

Pragya: di...there is a misunderstanding....i dont have any sibling...i am a single child for my mom....

Bulbul: there is no misunderstanding...i am cent percent sure u r my sister....

All of a sudden, Abhi who saw the whole scene came nd asked

Abhi : nubile how r u saying that pragya is ur sister???

Bulbul :actually Abhi I went to her to call her...but she was not there... Wen I was abt to go out I saw a photo frame in that pragya was standing with my mom... At first I was a confused thn only I understood everything...

Pragya : yes the lady in the photo is my mom only...but she didn't say me that I have a sister....

Bulbul then showed a photo in which bulbul nd ragini were side hugging each other...

Pragya saw the pic nd was shocked.... After few minutes...

Pragya: thn u r my sibling na... My Di... Now I am not an orphan na... But promise me that u too mustn't leave like everyone... Will u????

Bulbul: I promise u that I will never leave my choti in any circumstances...

Bulbul hugged pragya again with happiness...Bulbul broke the hug as she saw someone coming in the entrance...nd bulbul shouted surprisingly...

Bulbul : PAPAAAAA

After hearing this word pragya turned to see the person bcoz of whom she never dreamt to meet...

Bulbul : papa... U know what she is my choti... I said u no.. I will find her... See I finally found her.... I am very happy today....

Neil came to hug pragya but pragya pushed him...

Pragya : enough...u have made a biggest mistake by killing my mother... Nd now u have separated me nd my Di for years.... U know what  daily I used to cry that y god has given such a big punishment for the things I did in my last birth by making u as my father....

STOP IT PRAGYA.... Came a voice from the back.... It's none other than Abhi...

Abhi: Pragya it's time for u to know the truth...

Pragya : R u going to say that everything happened in my life is not bcoz of him.... Nd come on u married me for the sake of revenge now y r u bothering...

Abhi : Pragya I did not married u for revenge... I married u bcoz ur father asked me... (before Abhi could finish pragya cuts off nd said)

Pragya : So it's his plan to spoil my life na...

Abhi : will u listen to me fully... If u want to know the truth be quiet...or else ur wish...

Pragya: I don't want to hear anything....

U HAVE TO... Came a voice

Pragya was shocked to see the person...

Pragya : Maaaaaa nd went (nd hugged her tightly nd started crying)

After some time that broke the hug nd pragya started..

Pragya :maa u here???  Am I hallucinating??? No u r real... My I missed u so much... Y maa u left me like that.... They said that someone pushed u from a cliff nd u died...

Ragini :pragya relax....i will tell u everything...i did not fall from any cliff... I only told them to say that I died....

Pragya :but Y???

Ragini : for that u have to know the whole truth from ur birth... Me nd ur papa r not divorced....

Pragya looks confused...

TO BE CONTINUED...

What is going to happen now??????

With lots of love....

Sridiyasai

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro