6 long years - raavi pov

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Double update!!!!!Since ajj Saturday hai so I m free

Raavi pov

Mein tumse bohot zyada attached ho gaya hoon.... You are the first girl jiske saath meine itna time spend kiya hai, itni sari beautiful moments banayi hai ..... I dont know how am I gonna spend even one day with you

Every moment that I spend with you is very special to me..... Humare first meeting se lekar abb thak ..... U are very special to me

Par atleast Somnath toh aa hi sakti hoon na???
Tum bhi toh delhi aa sakte hoon na! !
Ha aa toh sakta hoon . . ... Phir theek hai ek holiday mein tum aana aur ek main mein
K done
Deal !!!
Deal!!!

Tum sach mein kabhi nahi aaogi??
Abhi kuch bata nahi sakti..
That means hum kabhi nahi milenge ! !!
Agar milna hoga toh hum mil jayenge . ..... It's all on destiny!!!!

I wake up with a jerk ...!!!!

Phir se wahi sapna!!!! 😰

6 years.... 6 long years has been passed bt still I m stuck in 6 years back...... Everyday I have to remind myself that time is going!!!!!!

In this 6 years lots of things has change.... Lots..... But the only thing that has not change is my love of sh...

Nahi mein uska naam nahi lungi!!!!

This name remind me of the day I never want to remember!!!!!

Ring ring!!!!!!

I pick up my phone .... N saw the time

1:00 am.... 3 july 2027 !!!!!!!

This is how I remind myself that day is going..... By looking at the time!!!

Nurse Nancy!!!!! 😨

I saw the caller name n immediately pick up the call

Raavi- hello Nancy...... Emergency???...... K k mein abhi aa rahi hoon..... No don't worry hospital ki car send karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai mein apne car se aa jaungi.... K k mein abhi aa rahi hoon!!!! (Panicking)

I immediately turn on my room light n took out my clothes n went to washroom to change!!!!!

I came out within five minutes, took my phone n the car keys..... N when out of the room

I slowly open the door as that I dont want to disturb mom n dad sleep..... But dad open the light!!!

Jagat- phir se emergency case!!! (Sleepy voice)

I nodded!!!

Jagat - k all the best doctor raavi narayan!! (Proudly)

I smile at him n left!!!!

As I reach the hospital ..... I quickly did my entry signature n went to my cabin..... Sister Nancy came!!!!

Sister Nancy - hello doctor raavi!! (Smiling)

Raavi- hi Nancy (smiling)...... Whats the update!!!

I immediately wear my scrubs n did a quick reading of the file

N we both started walking out the cabin

Sister Nancy - doctor patient ki Situation kaafi critical hai ..... Woh apne ghar ke steps se gir gayi hai.... Already kaafi blood lost ho gaya hai.... Her husband was telling that she is 8 month pregnant...... She is not ur patient.... Woh doctor payal ki patient hai bt doctor payal is out of station !!!! (Panicking)

Raavi - it's k sister Nancy..... Don't worry.... Waise bhi patient mere ho ya nahi kya farak parta hai.... At the end she is a patient n I m a doctor, her and the child safety is my responsibility ... (Smiling)

As we reach the ot.... The patient whole family was sitting outside....the husband saw me n came running!!!

Husband - doctor please meri wife aur mere bache ko bacha lijiye please!!!! (Crying)

Raavi- abb chinta mat kijiye mein puri koshish karungi!!! (Smiling)

I immediately went inside the ot.....

I saw the lady was crying n shouting in pain.....

Raavi- app dariye maat..... Hum hai na!!! (Consoling)

Lady- doctor please mere bache ko bacha lijiye!!! (Crying)

Telling this the women faint.....

Nancy - doctor jaldi operation start karna parega!!! (Panicking)

Then we started the operation!!!

Nurse naina - doctor patient ke pluse gir rahe hai....!!!! (Panicking)

Raavi- try to give her chest compressions.....!!!! (Panicking)

Nurse diya - doctor..... Abb humein unhe batana hi hoga..... Bache ko bachane ki possibility sirf 10 per cent. (Panicking)

Senior doctor David - yes doctor raavi sister diya theek bol rahi hai .... We should inform them!!!! (Tens)

While sister diya was leaving, I hold her hand...

Raavi - 10 percent ki possibility hai na.... We can save both the baby and mother.... Hum kyu unki parivaar ko tension de!!

David - raavi (sternly) .... Yeh bohot bara risk hai.... I know u are the best doctor among ur batch.... But still yeh bohot risky!!!! (Tens)

Raavi- please mujhe pata hai yeh risky hai.... But I m sure the baby will be safe!!!! (Requesting) .... Agar baby aur maa ko kuch bhi huwa.... I will take the responsibility....

All of them look at me shockingly..... But I was confident.... I have study so hard only for this type of situation ..... Mein doctor hokar kisi ko bhi marta nahi dekh sakti!!!!

We started the operation

Finally after 4 hours of operation..... We heard the baby crying..... This is the Moment because of which I decided to become a doctor..... To give happiness to others.... To bring new life on earth!!!!

Raavi- congratulations ladka huwa hai!!!! (Smiling)

The mother smile!!!

Nancy - congratulations.....!!!! (Smiling)

Diya - congrats!!!! (Smiling)

Payal- mein abhi patient ki family ko inform karti hoon!!!!

David - congratulations doctor raavi.... Apka decision bhi sahi tha.... Proud of you!!! (Smiling)

Raavi- thank u sir..... But yeh hum sab ne kiya hai!!! (Smiling)

Lady - thank u so much doctor.... Apne mujhe aur mere bache dino ko bacha liya!!! (With watery eyes)

I smile at her...

Raavi- take rest

As I came out of the ot..... Everyone wish me n thank me for saving both the baby and mother

Patient husband - thank u so much doctor.... Abb ne meri wife aur baby ka khayal rakha thank u!!! (Crying)

Raavi - welcome ..... Aur abb app apne wife aur baby ka khayal rakha !!! (Smiling)

I went to my cabin n open my scrubs....

I saw the time it's was 6:00 am.....

As I was arranging my files....

David - doctor raavi..... Ajj apka sirf do appointment hai.... Woh bhi after lunch abb app ghar ka sakti hai

Raavi- ji doctor.....

I than took my phone n car keys...

David - n onces again..... Good job!!! (Smiling)

Raavi- thank u sir!!! (Smiling)

Then I left the hospital!!!

So this is my life after 6 longs years.... Finally I have completed my studies n now I am a gynaecologist ..... Mera childhood dream complete ho gaya!!!!

As I was going back to home I received a call

Ring ring

I took the phone n call the caller

Rish!!!!!

I immediately connect it to the Bluetooth....

Rishita - good morning!!! Kaisi hai???

Raavi- abhi abhi hospital se aa rahi hoon (tired) aur tu???

Rishita - mein abhi hospital ja rahi hoon!!! (Smiling)

Rishita - k chal mein baad mein call karti hoon u take care!!!

Raavi- you too!!!

Then I cut the call

Rishita abb delhi mein nahi rehti.... After competing her studies she went back to Somnath n continue her internship there.....!!!!

Is 6 years ne kaafi kuch badal diya.... Kaafi kuch!!!!!

Tum mere liye bohot special ho!!!!

Raavi pov end

That's it

The end

Keep reading n vote

Precap - 6 long years - shiva pov

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro